1) Which country do you currently reside in? England.
2) Which social platforms do you use regularly (e.g. Skype, Facebook, Steam or Tumblr)? Facebook, Steam.
3) Do you use predefined emoticons (as in, selected from a menu)? Not very often.
4) What are the top 5 emoticons you use (in order of usage)? (please don't give me anymore than 5, fewer is fine) (please provide me with the 'text' form of the smiley, such as : ) for ) <3, , :'). , D:
5) What do each of those 5 emoticons mean? (feel free to say as much or as little as you want) A heart, showing my love and affection. A very happy face, for when I am very happy. A jokingly happy face, for jokes that are not supposed to be offensive. A happy face, for happy times. A shocked upset face, for upsetting times.
6) Do any of these emoticons more strongly convey a feeling than the others? (feel free to describe why you might not like a certain smiley or what one is better than the others) Smiley one as the old school ":)" tops all over forms of smiley faces. (Yes, even the older :^) face)