Randy Marsh

Moving up in competitive

I started of being a Silver 4, then I went inactive etc, got my rank 'removed' so they call it. Then when I started playing again I got from Silver 4 - GN1 Within a day, then from GN1-GNM within 3 days :D Then I was at GNM for a looong time (1 month ish) and I am now a MG1 :)

all lie. o_O

when u have 2 screens and a good pc u get easily MGE

equpment makes u easily DMG/LE

ofc rank =/= skill

i r better than u all most (ALL HUE) cases

I started of being a Silver 4, then I went inactive etc, got my rank 'removed' so they call it. Then when I started playing again I got from Silver 4 - GN1 Within a day, then from GN1-GNM within 3 days :D Then I was at GNM for a looong time (1 month ish) and I am now a MG1 :)

This is basically me, except that I never got my rank removed, and just had it for months. :lol:

play, play again. learn from your mistakes and what you could have done differently.

And always support your teammates in any way possible (throwing flashes, smokes, setting up crossfires and call the enemy their position).

rank = teamplay, not raw aim only.

Hmm....

If you truly played on 30-50 fps you would know spraying doesn't work as it laggs you out completely.

I truly played on 20-40 fps stayed in nova ranks for a while but it was 1 taps or go home because spraying is not an option with low fps.

Got a new pc recently and well I'm one of Qi's buds and we're LE's soon to be LEMS.

Don't practice surf its a wasted skill.

<3

Whats the vac for? bhop script?

Some steps to get higher ranks:

• Get a pc which can do 200-300 fps in csgo (500-2000€ PC)
  • Pay about 100-150€ in equipment only --> Money as Mousepad
  • A 5 man team with Germans or Frenchs.
  • Tryhard skills.
  • Practice bhop, surf and aim every fucking day to be not trash.

trust me, i am supposed to be DMG/LE if I had the money.

haha Exactly,, i play on a pumpkin of a PC with 30-60 fps and still i perform well..good thing i'm getting frags at least :)