hudex

VIP Suggestion

So, we all know about the !ws menu, where you can change the skin of your knife, tho pretty much all off the skins are FT.

It would be cool if VIP's could change the exterior on the knife.

Let's say you type !exterior in the chat, and you can change the exterior from BS to FN.

I don't know if this is possible, but it would be cool, if it's possible :P

General, this Plugin cannot be monetized even with a change of the Conditions. Also it would require some coding. :P

General, this Plugin cannot be monetized even with a change of the Conditions. Also it would require some coding. :P

Yeh, I'm not that into coding, I just suggested this, it would be cool if it was possible :P

I thought the Condition also had to do with what skin you had for it ? For instance if i had my Bayonet BS on and i put a Workshop skin on it, it would also be BS

Yeah, true that. Well, I don't have a knife, and for example when I'm using the bayonet fade it looks like FT :P

Yeah, true that. Well, I don't have a knife, and for example when I'm using the bayonet fade it looks like FT :P

Ohhhh yea i see what your saying now, it would also be sweet if evertime you chose a skin like case harderd it was a different pattern :P

Ohhhh yea i see what your saying now, it would also be sweet if evertime you chose a skin like case harderd it was a different pattern :P

Yeh, it would be really cool. I don't know if this is possible tho :P

Well i don t unsterdant really

Well, since you removed the !ws function, this will not work. What I'm saying is that it would be cool if VIP's could change the exterior on the knife. Because all of the knives isn't FN, most of them are only FT. So it would be cool if VIP's could type for example !exterior, when they hold their knife, and it pops up a box where you can change the exterior. For example I want my bayonet fade to look battle-scarred., I type !exterior and then select battle-scarred. I hope you understand now :)

Well, since you removed the !ws function, this will not work. What I'm saying is that it would be cool if VIP's could change the exterior on the knife. Because all of the knives isn't FN, most of them are only FT. So it would be cool if VIP's could type for example !exterior, when they hold their knife, and it pops up a box where you can change the exterior. For example I want my bayonet fade to look battle-scarred., I type !exterior and then select battle-scarred. I hope you understand now :)

Well we don t know create the code too hard sorry :3