Wicked

My Vip Suggestions! :D

Suggestions!

• !give - !give jeff 1000 = Givng jeff 1000 credits , this a feature that has been asked lots. They always want credits and i dont want to deny them 20 credits wont harm them!
  •  I also would like Some more player models such as - BMO jus for me please sonic , tails , pingu anymore would be awesome! let me know ideas bellow vip's.
  • I would love to have a betting system so people can earn credts if bet 25% you bet 25% of credits everyone does that and the CT's or T's will earn Credits if they win the round! Just a thought :D
  • When buying we should earn credits maybe twice as fast or when we buy we get 150 credits! 

Thanks , Wicked!

Suggestions!

• !give - !give jeff 1000 = Givng jeff 1000 credits , this a feature that has been asked lots. They always want credits and i dont want to deny them 20 credits wont harm them!
  •  I also would like Some more player models such as - BMO jus for me please sonic , tails , pingu anymore would be awesome! let me know ideas bellow vip's.
  • I would love to have a betting system so people can earn credts if bet 25% you bet 25% of credits everyone does that and the CT's or T's will earn Credits if they win the round! Just a thought :D
  • When buying we should earn credits maybe twice as fast or when we buy we get 150 credits! 

Thanks , Wicked!

• The givecredits command will never come back. Where's the sense of collecting credits when you can bag then the VIPs?
  • Models must be special made then for the VIP. Unfortunately we have no modellers.
  • Probably this has been discussed over thousands of times. Betting won't be implemented again for reasons such as teaming up with some players and building up tons of credits.
  • VIPs do have already unlimited credits. This really makes no sense.

Suggestions!

• [!give - !give jeff 1000 = Givng jeff 1000 credits , this a feature that has been asked lots. They always want credits and i dont want to deny them 20 credits wont harm them!
  • I also would like Some more player models such as - BMO jus for me please sonic , tails , pingu anymore would be awesome! let me know ideas bellow vip's.

Thanks , Wicked!

An eligible version ^^

I'll edit my opinions in a min

1) Stupid, 20 credits will become 999999999999999.

2) Fair enough, if you could find them, though, that would be cushty :P

3) Possibly for VIPs... but VIPs only - if anything.

4) You already have all the items when you're VIP? :P but double credit rate, could work. ;)

Suggestions!

Thanks , Wicked!

1. I would like it to work but im not having my credits reset a second time round :/

2. If you can find some YES! (Sanic is top priority)

3. DONT Even get me started on betting

4.I dont mind

By gettting credits when you buy vip i meant you recieved a free ammount of credits that you usually earn without vip if you understand. Fot vip you obviosly get a unlimited acsess to the !store/!shop but they do not recieve any credits from buying vip a think it would be even better if we got a free 150 credits or a lower/higher ammount! :D

Hi

Well not work to give 150 credits if buy vip because there are no code .

for models skins only vip i will do , i was already thinking ;) , for sonic , i cant found it :(, you know link ?

denied for bet sorry

I like the ideas of betting. Giving credits is stupid and boring, what's the fun in instantly getting credits when you can earn them through time and fun?

Betting should be VIP only and I don't think there is as big a range of Peds as there is on GMod.

Also, a playermodel just for you I don't think cannot be arranged unless you donated a massive amount of money or something. xD

I like the ideas of betting. Giving credits is stupid and boring, what's the fun in instantly getting credits when you can earn them through time and fun?

Betting should be VIP only and I don't think there is as big a range of Peds as there is on GMod.

Also, a playermodel just for you I don't think cannot be arranged unless you donated a massive amount of money or something. xD

why not for only vip can use bet but i don t know if there are code  i will check ;)