SPZ_8473

Spz Ban appeal

IGN: SPZ_8473

STEAMID: STEAM_0:1:527073077

WHICH ADMIN BANNED ME: ALAN

BAN LENGTH: PERM BANNED FOR: DOXXING

WHY SHOULD YOU BE UNBANNED:  First of all I should not be banned because Alan has his FaceBook profile on public. He also has shown his face on camera multiple times inside of ENW related voice channels. It was not my fault i was banned. Asthmatic Daddy sent them to Sam and then to me which resulted to them grabbing my ip address and them threatening me to send it in ENW discord. Obviously this had made me very upset as i didnt want my ip being leaked. I did not want to get doxxed like alan unfortunately did. Second of all i did not want them to DDOS my ip that could have damaged my router and costed alot of money for my parents to replace my internet. It would have also been a very bad situation if Sam and Asthmatic Daddy created a full SPZ dox. I would really like my ban to be removed and i would be very appreciative and grateful as i love playing extreme network. The jailbreak is very fun and I like beating my friends on minigames I also love playing HNS. Please unban me as i would love to play ENW again. Please unban me as i would love to play extreme-network Jailbreak HNS and also minigames with my friends!

Hello, SPZ_8473

Thank you for reaching out to us. Please wait while we are reviewing your appeal.

Thank you.

----------------------------------------------------

The Leadership Team

~ Extreme Network ~

13 minutes ago, SPZ_8473 said:

First of all I should not be banned because Alan has his FaceBook profile on public.

So is mine, but still doesn't change anything.

He also has shown his face on camera multiple times inside of ENW related voice channels.

Does not matter, Alan has made it clear that he does not want to have his images shared or doxxed to others.

It was not my fault i was banned

Yes it was.

which resulted to them grabbing my ip address and them threatening me to send it in ENW discord

This sounds like a joke.

Second of all i did not want them to DDOS my ip that could have damaged my router and costed alot of money for my parents to replace my internet.

Both Asthmatic Daddy & Sam have the IQ combined of a goldfish, I doubt they know how to DDoS.

Therefore, your ban appeal has been
denied.
We take doxxing very seriously (especially when it happens to any of our staff members) and I hope this will be a warning to others as well.