MG and JB KTAN!

Which days?  

17 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Which days?

• Friday & Saturday
    • Saturday & Sunday

IT'S TIME FOR ANOTHER KTAN!

This weekend there will be 2 nights of KTAN - please vote for your preferred days.

For those that weren't here last time, KTAN is essentially players vs staff on one of our servers for 3 maps, this time it's Minigames and Jailbreak!
It will consist of staff on one team, and regular players on the other, in a laid back event with the chance of winning some prizes.

The winners are decided by the players with the highest score for the 3 maps COMBINED.

PRIZES
1st place - 2 Months Global VIP + Discord Nitro Classic Sub
2nd place - 1 month global VIP
3rd place - VIP for 2 servers of your choice.

We are also looking for 3 maps to play for each KTAN, please leave suggestion below or message me on discord!

mg_n64goldeneye, mg_warmcupheadshot, mg_awpmultigames, mg_swagmultigames, mg_cloudsmultigames, scoutknivez I'd say are the best options for mg in all honesty unless someone else has any other good maps 🙂

Jailbreak : Undertale, Clouds, Minecraft beta
Minigames: Scoutknivez, Goldeneye, a multigames map

22 hours ago, Ragnarok said:

mg_n64goldeneye, mg_warmcupheadshot, mg_awpmultigames, mg_swagmultigames, mg_cloudsmultigames, scoutknivez I'd say are the best options for mg in all honesty unless someone else has any other good maps 🙂

good maps 

but plz fix the crouching air acceleration  before this, literally unplayable 

1 hour ago, Kuba123 said:

what is ktan

and how do u win for jb

On 7/7/2020 at 10:42 PM, Blade said:

For those that weren't here last time, KTAN is essentially players vs staff on one of our servers for 3 maps, this time it's Minigames and Jailbreak!
It will consist of staff on one team, and regular players on the other, in a laid back event with the chance of winning some prizes.