80degrees

80degrees ban appeal

Your in-game name: 80°
Your SteamID: 
Which admin banned you?: STEAM_0:0:236917934
What is the ban length?: permanent
Why were you banned?: doxxing
Why should you be unbanned?:i would like my ban to be reduced because, the player i doxxed posted his face in general many times and has sent pictures of his face to many players, i understand this doesn't make it okay, but, i have been an active player on jb for a while now and have been playing for close to 3 years, i know most of the player base and this is my first serious ban. i would like to be unbanned because i understand i breached his privacy which i should not have done. i also think it should be taken into consideration how i asked the player i sent it to private message me and didn't send it in the enw discord, i know this doesn't make it okay.

Hello, 80degrees

Thank you for reaching out to us. Please wait while we are reviewing your appeal.

Thank you.

----------------------------------------------------

The Leadership Team

~ Extreme Network ~

You know full well that people have been doing this constantly. Need i mention that just because it's not on ENW it is of an ENW member and punishments will still ahppen if people use our community to dox people of our community. Many people have been banned for doing this dox over and over again and punishment sare going to get more severe as they go on. EVEN if the person had put it there, he deleted it and said he does not want it going around but people ar continuing to spread it when this is 1 still a dox 2. Illegal in the UK and is a crime and 3. will give you consequences for this.

You admit it was your intent to dox a player by asking people to private message you which in my mind is worse than just a mindless dox. This is not the vedict of the appeal.

You also posted your face in ENW many times on your own, and didn't start complaining about it until you rejoined. However, this didn't stop us punishing people who posted it. You should understand his situation since the exact same thing happened to you, and yet you continue to do it.#

58 minutes ago, 80degrees said:

i asked the player i sent it to private message me and didn't send it in the enw discord

This is the exact reason why you were banned.

i fully understand what you mean and apologise for my actions, having my face plastered across enw was pretty shit and thinking about this ive basically done it to the player but in another way, im trying to apologise to the player and sort it out, i agree i have been the toxic player and would like to make it up to the player.

After deliberation with the leadership we have come to a decision.

We have decided to Deny your appeal. People know a lot about this now and have been going on and on about this player being doxed and quite frankly it is not ok to keep doing it.