Topkink

UNBAN APPEAL TOPKINK

Your in-game name: TOPKINK
Your SteamID:STEAM_1:0:29249245
Which admin banned you?: PADHIMSLEF
What is the ban length?: perm
Why were you banned?: dox (?)
Why should you be unbanned?: tbh feel like being perm banned for having a picture of a watch as my steam picture is a bit much. no personal information is available 

through the picture so it isnt a dox... DOX search for and publish private or identifying information about (a particular individual) on the Internet, typically with malicious intent.

From this definition you can see that the picture on my steam profile is in no way private or identifying information about the certain individual. so isnt a dox.

Furthermore if padhimself was unhappy with the picture of the watch (fresh btw) he could have messaged me first. 

Hello, grandmapoo

Thank you for reaching out to us. Please wait while we are reviewing your appeal.

Thank you.

----------------------------------------------------

The Leadership Team

~ Extreme Network ~

Doesn't mean if a picture is cut out that you should use it. If I would use a picture of a players body with their head cut from the picture it would still be a dox. 

search for and publish private or identifying information about (a particular individual) on the Internet, typically with malicious intent

Now the thing you quoted here shows perfectly why you got banned in the first place.
You exactly searched for a private picture about a particular individual on the internet without asking pad for approval or even a heads up and just used it too annoy him with it.

This is not a final answer to your appeal as we are still discussing it.