Ban appeal

Your in-game name: my brain is dead
Your SteamID:STEAM_1:1:123191174
Which admin banned you?: CONSOLE
What is the ban length?: Permanent
Why were you banned?:Silent Strafe Detected
Why should you be unbanned?: I want to be unbanned because it was a fault on my behalf of cheating on the server, I had forgotten I had my cheats still injected and using them, so when I went on the server it automatically detected them and I got banned. Based on that I shouldn't get a ban, but it is that I have made a new account, purchased prime on it and all the rest. I have truly made a new start, in terms of me not cheating anymore. This all took place on the steam account with the name of, my brain is dead . I have made a brand new account, Dovis , and I would apreciate if you could unban me, because I love your project, because the games are extremely interesting and I regret accidentaly cheating on your server, hopefully you understand my pain and are willing enough to unban me. 
Thank you

Dovis.

Since i have posted that message, i have been unbanned, but everytime i try and join the server, it doesn't let me saying i am banned. I am not using, my brain is dead, account anymore since, i got VAC banned on it. When i try and join it with, Dovis, account it says i am banned, although i have never connected to the server with my new account, since i was banned. Is there a way to fix this?

Hello, Dovis

Thank you for reaching out to us. Please wait while we are reviewing your appeal.

Thank you.

----------------------------------------------------

The Leadership Team

~ Extreme Network ~

Main reason probably is because you have used 2 alts to ban evade your previous permanent ban.
f08192aa9e90dac6f38b3f4de8088bf2.png

The 'my brain is dead' account is the account which you appealed for on May 2nd. That appeal was accepted & I unbanned you straight after.

I didn't try to ban evade, i used those accounts, back before i got banned on extreme network with, my brain is dead. When i got banned with my brain is dead, then i couldn't connect with any accounts

Would it be possible for me to get my ip unbanned, since i dont use those accounts, since i got a VAC ban, and Dovis, is my new main account which i dont cheat with