Sign in to follow this  
OutdatedMeme

LOCKDOWN

1 hour ago, OutdatedMeme said:

Since the UK has officially gone in to lockdown, how are you spending your 3 or so weeks? What will you be doing to pass the time? Personally i will be re watching Game of Thrones.

I have never watched Game Of Thrones, I should probably go watch it. I've been watching The Walking Dead tho.

5 minutes ago, YesOrDie said:

I have never watched Game Of Thrones, I should probably go watch it. I've been watching The Walking Dead tho.

I tried watching Game of Thrones but I didn't get past season 1. Also The walking dead starts sick then turns shit so i haven't seen season 8 onwards. But Breaking Bad is the best.

2 hours ago, YesOrDie said:

2 hours ago, Legacyy said:

I tried watching Game of Thrones but I didn't get past season 1. Also The walking dead starts sick then turns shit so i haven't seen season 8 onwards. But Breaking Bad is the best.

you two need to start watching that right now. It's the best series about

On 3/23/2020 at 9:38 PM, OutdatedMeme said:

Personally i will be re watching Game of Thrones.

outdated that honestly sounds like the greatest plan and i was planning to re watch it aswell its just i have no way to do so :((

Just now, OutdatedMeme said:

Well i have been watching it on Now TV (SKY) i don't know if you have to pay because it's not my account but that's a way. You can also pay for the full thing on YouTube for £1.99.

all 8 seasons for 1.99 ?