DonnyFatto

Are you scared of the Corona virus?

I'm personally not. Ebola had a 90% death rate and this virus has a much lower death rate. Also once people will recover their body will be prepared so that they don't get it again. I learnt that from GCSE science. All of our world leaders are working hard to contain the virus and make sure it doesn't spread more.

Personally I don’t care abt it, it probably won’t affect me much. It’s not going to magically mutate into a killer virus or something.

But

Why are you posting this if you’re not worried.... Clearly you worry a little bit or you want to know why people are worrying..

36 minutes ago, Bagout123 said:

Personally I don’t care abt it, it probably won’t affect me much. It’s not going to magically mutate into a killer virus or something.

But

Why are you posting this if you’re not worried.... Clearly you worry a little bit or you want to know why people are worrying..

I'm trying to revive the forums

1 minute ago, Jamie said:

All I’m hoping is that it spreads to Belgium 

It already has Jamie, a guy named 'Philip Soubry' was returned too Belgium from Wuhan, he got the virus from there but has not yet seen any symptoms of it for  now.

Spoiler

763?appId=2dc96dd3f167e919913d808324cbfe

4 minutes ago, LeonKong said:

It already has Jamie, a guy named 'Philip Soubry' was returned too Belgium from Wuhan, he got the virus from there but has not yet seen any symptoms of it for  now.

i Hope you’re okay 😣

6 hours ago, DonnyFatto said:

I'm personally not. Ebola had a 90% death rate and this virus has a much lower death rate. Also once people will recover their body will be prepared so that they don't get it again. I learnt that from GCSE science. All of our world leaders are working hard to contain the virus and make sure it doesn't spread more.

Viruses can evolve very fast so they can learn to bypass the detection