Sign in to follow this  
Fat Bulk Endeavour

Endeavour mod application

Format:

Name: Endeavour

SteamID: suck ur mum

Discord tag: endeavour1592

If recommended by an admin(s), post who:blade zeroh yob jamie frezmo randy dylan bagout beaver budgie crukt harold medez razer ruizu 

Do you have previous admin/moderator experience?: (Please describe any experience you have, if you have any) i was admin on zHypers minecraft server and i am co owner in arqs discord server 

Have you/will you donate to us?: (Did you ever donate to us in any way?) i bought vip in 2016

Write a brief description about yourself. no

Why do you want to be a moderator for our servers? cuz fuck it

What server(s) will you be active on? jailbrekak dnd retake

Why do you think you would make a good moderator? cuz im good

Anything else you wish to add? yes, fuck mikey

Scenario Questions

Q) You come on the server to reports of someone playing loud music down their microphone. What would you do in this situation?

A) fucking sing along

Q) Once you have issued a mute/gag, the player asks you to remove it, with the claim its his first time and won't do it again and gets backed up from most of the trusted players on the server, what would you do?

A) tell them to stfu or ban

Q) You answer a call admin being told that someone is writing racial slurs in chat but no one has a screenshot. What is your response to this?

A) join them 

Q) You join a server and notice one of your fellow admins are abusing their powers, How do you react?

A)join them 

Q) You are playing our Retakes server and you notice a player who is getting some fishy shots, What do you do?

A) join them

Q) A player on the server is telling people that she is an admin, and she has taken the name of another admin. What is your response to it?

A)perm ban

Q) Instead of complying with what you said above, she begins to insult you either on the server or through a steam chat. What do you do?

A) fuckin dox her

Q) You are watching a player that you believe is exploiting the map, but you are unsure as to whether it is an actual exploit or just part of the game. What do you do?

A) let them have fun and fucking laugh at them

You can't connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect them looking backward. So you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future. You have to trust in something — your gut, destiny, life, karma, whatever. This approach has never let me down, and it has made all the difference in my life.”

“ When I was 17, I read a quote that went something like: "If you live each day as if it was your last, someday you'll most certainly be right." It made an impression on me, and since then, for the past 33 years, I have looked in the mirror every morning and asked myself: "If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?" And whenever the answer has been "No" for too many days in a row, I know I need to change something. ”

Bro future admin leader  here, good luck bro!

Mikey please +1 or I will drop kick you down the stairs again, and this time your dog Rachael will be joining so will your other dog named Joey