Sign in to follow this  
Jamie

Bhop Combat

My apologies if i'm disrupting any of you through your valuable school hours but this is long overdue (don't worry Jailbreak players i'm multi-tasking)

I would like to know what your guy's thoughts on a few things are so voice your opinions below:

1. Would you like custom player models? If i were to add these i'll make sure they aren't retarded models with fucked hit boxes
  2. Would you like either A. a weapon list so you don't have to buy weapons every round (your weapons are set though can be changed through doing something like /guns)  or B. Just the normal method of obtaining weapons
  3. What kind of maps would you like? Through the community news vote i saw that you would like to see custom maps as well as normal competitive maps but what maps would you like specifically? Maps like awp_lego?
  4. Would you guys be interested in a little competition? Something along you lines of first player to reach 100k points for example gets a little cash prize
  5. And finally, what weapons would you like to see banned/added, from speaking to a few players i heard the shotguns are a possibility or do you think that would be cancerous? 

Thank you for taking your time to vote and i will be taking on board all your feedback and adding plugins/maps/models to suit your expectations/wants 🙂

1.Yes

2.A

3.Yes, not all the awp_lego maps are good for bhop combat though, it depends which one youre talking about.

4.Sure

5.Yes, shotguns and keep the nospread on them don’t do whatever dumb shit leon did. Also open maps such as awp_lego will make shotguns less powerful anyway because people can stay at a distance.

1. Custom Player Models so long as the hitboxes aren't bs
  2. Buying weapons > Weapon list
  3. Combination of custom and competitive maps
  4. No M249 and PP-Bizon, I think shotguns would be fine

1. No, I still think it’s unnecessary to have custom models in a gamemode like bhop combat, even if the hitboxes are good people will still complain and make excuses.
2. A weapon list. Even though guns like the nova are cheap and popular, many players still prefer the AWP however it is more than 4 times the amount and they won’t play able to use it every round.
3. Normal competitive maps with come custom maps, I’ve played bhop combat servers with custom maps such as awp_india and I’m sure it will bring variety to the server. Make sure the ramps are able to bhop on and keep your speed as I’m sure that won’t be the case for some maps like awp_lego.
4. A little competition will be good for the server to populate and become competitive at the early stages if players know they will earn a prize if they do a certain task e.g. being in top 3.
5. Fully automatic weapons should be banned, also if we have debates about whether other weapons should be banned, we can always call a community vote to see the communities perspective as a whole and maybe act upon that. I personally think shotguns should stay too.

1. So long as they don't affect the game mode
2. Weapons list for convenience

3. Both competitive maps and custom maps that the players want

4. What kasper said but with in-game prizes

5. Grenades and any non bolt-action or cock action weapons