Sign in to follow this  
Jamie

New Server Leader

For a while now Zeroh has been looking for a replacement Server Leader for Jailbreak due to a lack of interest and after an application process we have finally found a suitable candidate who we feel will hopefully bring the spark back to the server. 

What my friend here will be doing is trying to add new maps to jailbreak, add new skins, add new mini games and plugins to try and make all of my beautiful OG players interested in the Game mode once again.

So without Further adieu I would like you all to give a whole hearted welcome to @Mikey 

And finally, I would like to say a big thank you to Zeroh for all his hard work and service he has put into Jailbreak over the years ❤️ 

10 hours ago, Jamie said:

For a while now Zeroh has been looking for a replacement Server Leader for Jailbreak due to a lack of interest and after an application process we have finally found a suitable candidate who we feel will hopefully bring the spark back to the server. 

What my friend here will be doing is trying to add new maps to jailbreak, add new skins, add new mini games and plugins to try and make all of my beautiful OG players interested in the Game mode once again.

So without Further adieu I would like you all to give a whole hearted welcome to @Mikey 

And finally, I would like to say a big thank you to Zeroh for all his hard work and service he has put into Jailbreak over the years ❤️ 

Finally Fham, became unactive cuz it became boring n that. Also Big F for Zeroh <3 (aka im Rem)