Sign in to follow this  
Woldefi

hey

hey i am confused why my post was deleted --- i gave my opinion for others to know about and hear about it was under the topic world news and world means enw in terms of this forum website and i was just  reporting the news on how outdated got done pyshcologically and can i please have a reason for why it was deleted as it was just taken down without my consent. it was my post and i dont like how it was just taken down without my permission as it was my opwn post that i created i hope you all understand my viewpoint in this disatrous situation and can come back to me

7 minutes ago, Woldefi said:

hey i am confused why my post was deleted --- i gave my opinion for others to know about and hear about it was under the topic world news and world means enw in terms of this forum website and i was just  reporting the news on how outdated got done pyshcologically and can i please have a reason for why it was deleted as it was just taken down without my consent. it was my post and i dont like how it was just taken down without my permission as it was my opwn post that i created i hope you all understand my viewpoint in this disatrous situation and can come back to me

Making posts like these on  situation which doesn't need to be commented on, on the forums is not worth anyones time. It's not funny and leaves a bad impression for people looking onto our community. You signing up to the forums can leave your posts to be taken down or locked at any point by any senior staff by our discretion. Stop making these posts or we will have to take action on your forum account since it's not "world news" either. World news is about the world not ENW.