JPIINKMAN

bring back mg

shitpost tbh 

_         _            _              _            _       _                           
 _|_|_ | |_  _ _ <_>._ _  ___ | |_  ___  ___ | |__ ._ _ _ <_>._ _ <_> ___  ___ ._ _ _  ___  ___
 _|_|_ | . \| '_>| || ' |/ . || . \<_> |/ | '| / / | ' ' || || ' || |/ . |<_> || ' ' |/ ._><_-<
  | |  |___/|_|  |_||_|_|\_. ||___/<___|\_|_.|_\_\ |_|_|_||_||_|_||_|\_. |<___||_|_|_|\___./__/
                         <___'                                       <___'                     

1 hour ago, Ragnarok said:

As much as I'd love it too it's just not feasable. I've spoken to other server owners and their mg servers are all dead too. The gamemode died out for no reason. 

issa bad gamemode, deathrun better

I think MG was pretty dead, nobody really played it. The amount of players I saw was like 2-6. If there was a new server being created probably 1v1 server would be the best one to do.

1 hour ago, Sodahyper said:

Csgo map creaters arent really creating new and creative mg maps anymore, its pretty much the same over and over. And lots of gliches aswell. 

Sounds like the current state of JB and that people complain about "variety" and people don't get that

Sad part is, most map creators and modeller arent around no more, cause of the engine csgo uses. There wont be to much stuff to add lately, if you find something really good on one random server, means they created that for there own server, sadly csgo community dont really like to share stuff with each other.

On 7/20/2019 at 12:06 PM, Ragnarok said:

As much as I'd love it too it's just not feasable. I've spoken to other server owners and their mg servers are all dead too. The gamemode died out for no reason. 

course servers still get players on it eg on swoobles :shrug: 

course is the superior mg