Sign in to follow this  
Joran

ENW Minecraft Server (sponsored by Filmora)

Dear ENW,
Please watch the video at the bottom! 

Global rules of ENW apply to the Minecraft server

Minecraft version 1.14.3 with pre 1.9 Combat  (https://dev.bukkit.org/projects/oldcombatmechanics
SERVER IP: 51.91.36.73:25570
STAFF LAUNCH FRIDAY JULY 5TH 7PM BST

PLAYER LAUNCH FRIDAY JULY 5TH 7:30 PM BST

It has been a topic which the whole community had conversed about for a long time, but finally the time has come!
Some of the staff team had an idea to start a server; we were thinking to make this a factions server.. or our custom gamemode which would be a lot like the Hunting Optic series which Syndicate and Optic Gaming did about 6 years ago! (Check it out HERE)

After a poll on the amount of staff joining us in this adventure we came to the conclusion that we wanted to try our custom gamemode!
You may not want to sit through the whole Hunting Optic series, just to see what our custom gamemode is so I will give a short explenation:

Gamemode Explanation: 
Staff will be hunted by the players in a newly generated world with nothing but:

- a small spawn

- a protected area in the spawn of 128x128 where you will not be able to PVP nor break blocks etc.
- and last, but not least: A world border, stretching 2750 blocks in all directions! (From the spawn point 2750 blocks in each direction)
- OLD PVP SYSTEM (PRE 1.9)

World Border
This world border will not become bigger at any time, it's a set amount so hunting the staff team will not take TOO long.
Understandably, searching for the staff team in a relatively big area is ofcourse still difficult so we have decided we will be giving out some tips/hints every week; this will most likely consist of
some screenshots of our whereabouts (The area near our base location) or perhaps a range of coordinates to close the gap you have to search.  

After the first week, we could say "Our base lies between the coordinates 1500, 70, 2500 and 800, 70, 2400" this, you will see!

Head start for the staff team
Staff will get a head-start of 30 minutes, starting Friday July 5th at 7PM BST.
Members will then obviously be allowed in at 7:30 PM BST
This head start is being put in place so the staff team can get away safely from spawn, as PVP is instantly allowed and no grace period is given.

Currently because Alligator is gone, please contact @Ruizu for any Donations / VIP purchases. (straight through paypal)
Helper is however still buyable through the regular VIP system, find that
HERE

Minecraft VIP / VIP kits / Special Kits for sale in the future!
There will be some new additions to the VIP shop aswell! There will be kits which can be bought on the VIP Site
Keep in mind that we have to manually allow you to use the kit command and thus can take some time. If anyone with access to the FTP server is available, we will make sure you get this as soon as possible!

The prices will be fair and will provide you with some nice goodies! 
Remember that the Kit can be used once every day! 

The default VIP kit: 
- Full Iron armour with protection 3 and unbreaking 1 
- Iron sword with unbreaking 2 and sharpness 3

- Iron Axe with efficiency 4 and unbreaking 2
- Iron Pickaxe with efficiency 3 and unbreaking 2

- Iron Shovel with efficiency 4 and unbreaking 2
- Iron Hoe with unbreaking 2 

- Bow with power 2 unbreaking 2 and infinity

Minecraft Helper for sale!
There will also be a minecraft Helper role; this role will have partial admin permissions. Comparable with the CSGO Helper rank!
By purchasing this rank, you will get Helper on the minecraft server aswell as the Discord for the time you buy it!
The permissions you will get: 
- Kick (Closely monitored for abuse)
- Mute/Gag (Chat only)
- Ban (Closely monitored for abuse)
- Helper Kit (Vip Kit) 
You will also get a special rank with a nice prefix, suffix and chat colour!

d50b399e87f784f03b44cae9547f69bf.png

(I fixed the square brackets on helper, don't worry fellow OCD peeps)

p.s. I couldn't be fucked to pay 60$ to have the license so the vid would have no watermark. This was way easier than doing it with sony vegas (cuz im shit at editing) so deal with it.

3 minutes ago, PizzaFromWalmart said:

this isn't vanilla wtf bro

no one likes vanilla, ahegao rules

at least in hentai

Wait how would it be fair for staff? or is there a limit onto how many staff and hunters there is? because I wouldnt imagine having 4 staffs on while about 15 players or so hunting. maybe I just dont understand this gamemode...

1 hour ago, YesOrDie said:

Wait how would it be fair for staff? or is there a limit onto how many staff and hunters there is? because I wouldnt imagine having 4 staffs on while about 15 players or so hunting. maybe I just dont understand this gamemode...

Staff hide and have the advantage. 

and we’re all better 😉