Sign in to follow this  
Ruizu

Josh's Resignation

Hello Enw first of all I would like to say you are the first actual community that I have loved and not regretted a single moment. I would like to thank everyone who has supported me when I was going through a tough time and all the banter that we all had. The reason why I'm resigning as I've recently made something I thought woukd be fun but it's turning into a full time thing. I believe for the most part I will mainly miss the jb fun. Also in the time I have been on enw I have made many friends which if they still want to I am happy to still stay in contact with them. I would like to say that zeroh and blade you have made my time on enw fun and annoying but being serious wouldn't of though if any 2 people that could be admin leaders. Finally I would like to direct this message to the owners of enw Ruizu, alligator, Kurama I feel like we have been a little family and you guys supported me so much when I needed time off and I will always think of that time when you all were sending me messages to get well. Finally this is a message to the community of enw, Il be honest a lot of you are annoying but I don't think I would of had as much fun as I have if it wouldn't of been for all of you so thank you so much. Lastly I don't need to fix bhop anymore.

I would like to thank @Josh for everything he has done, he always supported us in every possible way, GL in what ever you gonna do in the future ❤️

15 hours ago, YesOrDie said:

well Josh made bhop fun, i guess it will be still fun xD

josh made BHOP fun when it wasn't broken for 2 months :-)