shadowthemonkey

FIX Combat surf crash on join

Whenever I try to connect to the combat surf server, CS:GO just closes. I have tried everything, firewall, verifying integrity, uninstalling, restarting PC, checking to see if I am banned (I am not), etc. It just closes my game whenever I try to join (from everywhere (Favourites, joining a friend, from the website, etc.). The worst part is that I don't know what the problem is as I can connect to the Bhop Server fine. I have been trying for the past few days. It just stops at ~95% and closes.

Thanks in advance if anyone could give some insight. You can also tell me things to try, I'll tell you if I had already tried it.

csgo.PNG

Have you tried connecting directly from console. And are you sure you’ve got the IP right (sounds dumb but people do it.)

If that doesn’t work can you try post a screenshot of what comes up in console before your game crashes?

5 minutes ago, Blade said:

Have you tried connecting directly from console. And are you sure you’ve got the IP right (sounds dumb but people do it.)

If that doesn’t work can you try post a screenshot of what comes up in console before your game crashes?

I have tried that, and it didn't work, I can show you what comes up in my console before it crashes, it might have something to with the server downloads.console.PNG.4748c016e979c749a1f8959f64cb7fba.PNG

51 minutes ago, shadowthemonkey said:

I have tried that, and it didn't work, I can show you what comes up in my console before it crashes, it might have something to with the server downloads.console.PNG.4748c016e979c749a1f8959f64cb7fba.PNG

also, I connected to the server from the website so it should be the correct IP

26 minutes ago, shadowthemonkey said:

These? I don't want to do anything until I know that it is the right thing.

Capture.PNGtempandmore.PNG.fb50f233dc0ff12d2fc0bcb95fba0ca5.PNG

Yeah, "downloading" "shadercache" "temp" and "workshop".

It won't do harm. If you reinstall / reload the things inside it will trigger again, so nothing is lost.

Also, please refrain from double posting. You can use tge quote / + features to quote people and react to it in 1 post 🙂

2 hours ago, Joran said:

Yeah, "downloading" "shadercache" "temp" and "workshop".

It won't do harm. If you reinstall / reload the things inside it will trigger again, so nothing is lost.

Also, please refrain from double posting. You can use tge quote / + features to quote people and react to it in 1 post 🙂

ok, it didn't work

Its a bug with the current state of csgo, the panorama update causes alot of player to crash on map changes there are a few plugins which fix the issue by forcing the client to "Retry" to the server.

Fixes it for the majority of times nothing to do with files just a bug within cs

https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=310542

i use this one personally on other servers and it works a charm, yw

if u could change my "developer & SC serverleader" to "@Lumi_No_na_wa" plz :3

4 minutes ago, Lumi said:

Its a bug with the current state of csgo, the panorama update causes alot of player to crash on map changes there are a few plugins which fix the issue by forcing the client to "Retry" to the server.

Fixes it for the majority of times nothing to do with files just a bug within cs

https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=310542

i use this one personally on other servers and it works a charm, yw

if u could change my "developer & SC serverleader" to "@Lumi_No_na_wa" plz :3

I have added the plugin, but it still seems to crash, I probably did it wrong so I'll check to see if I did it right.