Sign in to follow this  
-Yu

Building a PC

I'm trying to build a pc for around July, is anyone knowledgeable in that area? Budget is around 500-1000

Are you wanting to go amd/intel? 

What games other than csgo will you play?

Are you wanting to do anything outside of games such as streaming/editing?

Are you building it yourself or would you prefer a prebuilt?

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

Are you wanting to go amd/intel? 

What games other than csgo will you play?

Are you wanting to do anything outside of games such as streaming/editing?

Are you building it yourself or would you prefer a prebuilt?

1. I was looking at Intel and also heard that they are more reliable, Was looking at getting an I5 

2. Mostly will play csgo but might branch out into different fps games, the only reason I only play csgo right now is that the computer I play on is quite old so it wouldn't be able to handle many other games

3. I would like to get into streaming once I find a game that I enjoy such as csgo 

4. My dad and I are building it together as he has built a computer before so he knows what he is doing, I have also already got the case that I am going to be using

https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/GQJ4LJ very top end of your budget but can obviously swap the cpu for an i5, gpu for a 1060 etc to save money. That doesn't include an OS but you can pick up a legit key for like 10 quid elsewhere. Also you already have your case so I guess you'd have to check if it'd all fit. 

23 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/GQJ4LJ very top end of your budget but can obviously swap the cpu for an i5, gpu for a 1060 etc to save money. That doesn't include an OS but you can pick up a legit key for like 10 quid elsewhere. Also you already have your case so I guess you'd have to check if it'd all fit. 

Thankyou ❤️