Sign in to follow this  
deviver

FIX Not getting any rank on a kz server

Hello guys,

So I have been kzing for quite a lot of time and completed a lot of maps in bot TP and PRO times. However, for doing so I never received any points to get my rank higher. I do not care as much about rank as about that I cannot see any of my jumpstats when I type !profile. When I choose my nickname, nothing shows up. I hope this can be fixed. My nickname is ✪ Deviver and my steamID is 76561198885881626.

Thank you

P.S. I am not entirely sure if this is a bug or it is me doing something wrong, so posting in Help subforum

Hello, is there anyone to help with that? I am not the only one with this issue as I found out, so it may be considered a bug and the post may be moved to bugs subforum

Hey,

We are aware of this problem, and since we dont have a kz server leader the only ones who can fix the issue is the owner, and he is pretty busy right now I hope it will be fixed in the next 2 days.

On 3/14/2019 at 2:35 AM, deviver said:

Hello, is there anyone to help with that? I am not the only one with this issue as I found out, so it may be considered a bug and the post may be moved to bugs subforum

Its fixed now by @alligator, thanks for the report, if it still happens comment down here I am not gonna lock the post.

5 minutes ago, deviver said:

i just tested it, but still I don't get points for map completion, nor can I see my profile

By points, are you referring to gameme?