Jump to content
OLE

My Resignation

Recommended Posts

I have been thinking about this for a while now, and I think that for now it's time for me to part ways with ENW. I've been staff here for over a year, and played for over two. had some good times but all good things must come to an end.

I have school work to focus on and other things going on in my life. I just don't have the time to be a part of the ENW staff team anymore. Hopefully I will be back in the future but for now, farewell.

Mashiro will be all powerful again.

 

It's a shame I didn't get the satisfaction of denying Jamie's trial before I left but ah well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Pride said:

Thanks for being in the staff team Ole, nothing but good came from you xoxo

 

I think zeroh will allow you to deny jamie.

Thanks man, maybe one day ill be back to shit on some normies 🙂

 

2 minutes ago, Ruizu said:

Zeroh is on his own now, taking control of ENW has failed 😞

You were a great AL, really enjoyed leading the community with you, cya in the future ❤️

Zeroh is never on his own, mashiro will always reign above ENW. Maybe not AL anymore but still own this community

Marshallah brother, we will meet again ❤️ 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Actually shocked and gutted reading this, I only really started talking to you within the last month or two and you're genuinely one of the nicest people I know from ENW, there's no member I know who had anything bad to say about you.

 

Hope everything goes well for you, and I hope you'll be back sooner rather than later.

 

Sorry for the full homo post but I'll miss u OLÉ x

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Melt said:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IM CRYING WHERES MY DEMO YOU PROMISSED🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

You got scammed sorry

43 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Unexpected tbf. Ex Staff superior 😎

Shoutout ex staff

42 minutes ago, Woldefi said:

Very sad. He carried me in league so this hits me very hard

Still waiting on payment for that win?

32 minutes ago, Blade said:

Actually shocked and gutted reading this, I only really started talking to you within the last month or two and you're genuinely one of the nicest people I know from ENW, there's no member I know who had anything bad to say about you.

 

Hope everything goes well for you, and I hope you'll be back sooner rather than later.

 

Sorry for the full homo post but I'll miss u OLÉ x

Yeah bro I'll still be around dw, I'll still come play some times 🙂 really appreciate that though ❤️ Full homo for you nwnw

 

8 minutes ago, LeonKong said:

I will fcking miss you 😢

 

blade next al?

I'll miss you too my guy ❤️ 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, OLE said:

It's a shame I didn't get the satisfaction of denying Jamie's trial before I left but ah well.

1 hour ago, -Yu said:

Maybe you can stay a little longer I don't want to deal with zeroh he scares me 😞

🤔

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

One of the players that i respected the most from day one. Was always a stand up person even when he wasn't staff.

 

Time being taken away happens to everyone and it's sad to hear that it's happened to you as well. You were always kind and respectful to everyone which is why you were really good for the community. I hope your studies go well my man.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Randyman said:

One of the players that i respected the most from day one. Was always a stand up person even when he wasn't staff.

 

Time being taken away happens to everyone and it's sad to hear that it's happened to you as well. You were always kind and respectful to everyone which is why you were really good for the community. I hope your studies go well my man.

Thanks bro appreciate it ❤️ will defo come on every now and then

2 hours ago, Vertigo said:

Been a good ride big man 👏🏻

Indeed, see you about

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×