Sign in to follow this  
Ruizu

A problem in my games.

So I have a problem that started a couple of days ago, when I swap off games my mouse goes extremely unsmoothly and to solve this I have to restart my pc everytime (luckily I have a good ssd 🙂 ) and then I can hop from game to game. (btw im not sure if it happens cuz I move on from game to game or cuz my pc stays turned on for a long time, I just noticed it when I swapped off games).

Any help of info that could be useful is appreciated.

32 minutes ago, Ruizu said:

feels like I have low fps, but I dont, I dont really know how to explain like you feel the difference especially when you flick

This can be microstutter, issue with your PSU or your mouse (be that polling rate, something in the laser etc.)
Is your aim smoothened or is it choppy and feels like it tp's a bit?

1 minute ago, Pride said:

This can be microstutter, issue with your PSU or your mouse (be that polling rate, something in the laser etc.)
Is your aim smoothened or is it choppy and feels like it tp's a bit?

I guess it feels like its a bit delayed and like you have low fps, but cant see how its a problem with PSU if it gets fixed with a restart, anyways I swapped my monitor and it works fine till now so I think my monitor was the problem which makes sense

7 minutes ago, Ruizu said:

I guess it feels like its a bit delayed and like you have low fps, but cant see how its a problem with PSU if it gets fixed with a restart, anyways I swapped my monitor and it works fine till now so I think my monitor was the problem which makes sense

Yeah could be the monitor too.
PSU could have an issue with power output towards your pc parts. Because of a restart, the psu get's booted again and an issue might be gone, idk, shit can be weird.

AH nvm it happened again 😞

is there a way to test if its the PSU? and btw if its PSU issue wont it affect my fps in game? because my fps isnt affected at all, just the mouse movement.