Sign in to follow this  
Ruizu

PERMS FOR SALE!

2 posts in this topic

This suggestion have been suggested a while ago and we decided to give it a shot, it might be good or bad we will recieve feedback and decide whether to keep it or not.

Before I explain everything I want to clear things out, this role is called Helper (you will have a role on discord and forum as well), and the purpose of this role is to moderate the servers more, so any small abuse even just slapping a player for fun can cause a demotion without any warning,  purchasing the perms does not make you immuned from getting punishments, if you break the rules you will be punished by other staff members.

The benefits of it is that there will be always someone to deal with rule breakers when admins are off, and we will have more money to maintain the servers, plus if you apply for moderator your behavior in this role can help you to get accepted.

The price of this perms for one server will be 10 pounds and for all servers 15 pounds (monthly) and with the perms you earn a VIP role for the server you bought the perms on, obviously players can abuse their given powers, but if they do so, all their perms will be removed, and they will lose their money, once you do the payment through VIP page: https://www.extreme-network.net/vip/index.php you will have to PM me so I create for you a SB account, and I will send you a list about in what situations you can use each command in each server,  the perms you will have include these commands:

1) Slap player.
2) Slay player (by slapping 100).
3) Gag/Mute/Ungag/Unmute player [MAX 30m].
4) Beacon player.
5) TP player.
5) Bury/Unbury player.
6) Respawn/Revive.
7) Swap players.

8) Clear Map.
9) Voting commands.
10) /csay to display a message to all players.
11) Private messages to a single player.

12) Ctban/unctban [MAX 30M] + !isbanned