Sign in to follow this  
Ruizu

Halloween give away!!/rotating server!!

Happy Halloween everyone 👻, we made a lot of new changes just for that event!!

We added some wonderful skins for Halloween and gave the option for VIPs to choose their joining sound song!

Once you die, a ghost spawns instead of you, and we have added a Halloween map for JB! (jb_carceris_hill_v1)

Much thanks to @Galaxy and @Travis:DHC: those things could not have been made without these two!

We are making a giveaway to all of you guys due to your support to us! we are holding the server thanks to everyone who buys vip/donate so thank you guys for supporting the community, in the giveaway 3 lucky players will have a chance of winning a Global VIP package, in order to participate you need to only like the post and we will roll randomly 3 players GL to everyone 🙂 

So you might have heard about our new rotating server coming out soon(in the incoming days). thanks to @OLE for the idea, this server will sadly replace MG, and hopefully each 1/2 weeks one of the game modes voted by you guys will take its place into the server (HG/BR, TTT, DR, Surf course maps) this week starting with DR! thanks to @Ragnarok and @Etherexl-18- for helping us!

Hopefully this server gets supported so will keep running it.

We would like to hear about any feedbacks you got in mind!

🎃

4 hours ago, iron said:

if i were to win global vip, can i trade that in for say 3 months of discord vip since i dont play on the servers much

global vip = 5 credits

discord vip = 1 credit

5 x 1 = 5 months of vip for discord

Sign in to follow this