mEDeZ

The end of ENW

Sad to see ENW go even though i didn't play much. Back in 2015-2016 was a great time to be a part of ENW F's in chat for ENW

Some of the most fun times iv'e had gaming were had in ENW and i can't thank all the people who made it so fun for me enough. I truly enjoyed my time here. 

P.s Toxic Ex-Staff were nice what is this?

It was fun while it lasted, even being Admin Leader was fun surprisingly with all the brain dead players. 

Ive met some good people and some defiantly dodgy people.

(Also thank you to my inside man on the staff team ;))))))

❤️

Toxic Ex-Staff posting nice things here, it's actually sad to see this post even though I don't play anymore, but kind of saw it coming after the other post talking about another shit CS:GO update.

It was fun while it lasted, have some really fun memories from my time playing.

1 minute ago, Mikey said:

❤️

Toxic Ex-Staff posting nice things here, it's actually sad to see this post even though I don't play anymore, but kind of saw it coming after the other post talking about another shit CS:GO update.

It was fun while it lasted, have some really fun memories from my time playing.

Legitimately one of my favorite ENW memories is me, you and HarryS playing DayZ for like a week straight. So much fun.

Thanks to everyone for your kind words ❤️

I hit my first 280 on ENW. :^)

Never thought I could reveal this, but turns out after I resigned I kept full perms on the kz server due to me giving myself root perms in the server files back when I got accepted. Was fun abusing @WJTW and some other players. I suppose you could remove them now, but what would be the fun in that?

I guess I will be the only one to ever pull a Dankhus now... 😉