mEDeZ

The end of ENW

Sad to see ENW go even though i didn't play much. Back in 2015-2016 was a great time to be a part of ENW F's in chat for ENW

Some of the most fun times iv'e had gaming were had in ENW and i can't thank all the people who made it so fun for me enough. I truly enjoyed my time here. 

P.s Toxic Ex-Staff were nice what is this?

❤️

Toxic Ex-Staff posting nice things here, it's actually sad to see this post even though I don't play anymore, but kind of saw it coming after the other post talking about another shit CS:GO update.

It was fun while it lasted, have some really fun memories from my time playing.

1 minute ago, Mikey said:

❤️

Toxic Ex-Staff posting nice things here, it's actually sad to see this post even though I don't play anymore, but kind of saw it coming after the other post talking about another shit CS:GO update.

It was fun while it lasted, have some really fun memories from my time playing.

Legitimately one of my favorite ENW memories is me, you and HarryS playing DayZ for like a week straight. So much fun.

Thanks to everyone for your kind words ❤️

I hit my first 280 on ENW. :^)

Never thought I could reveal this, but turns out after I resigned I kept full perms on the kz server due to me giving myself root perms in the server files back when I got accepted. Was fun abusing @WJTW and some other players. I suppose you could remove them now, but what would be the fun in that?

I guess I will be the only one to ever pull a Dankhus now... 😉