mEDeZ

The end of ENW

It is sad that all things must come to an end, but it lays ways to something new, there is always a new community join and who knows people may end up joining the same one.

The fun will never end and we can all cherish the memories, both bad and good that has come about from being in ENW for so long.

Long live and Prosper.

9 hours ago, mEDeZ said:

Hi all,

After a long discussion as the owners, Schwarz, Joram and I have decided to move on from ENW. The new servers that we've been looking at won't be able to run sm_hosties, among other things, and we just don't have the time and energy to run it and set it all up again. We're all at a time in our lives where other things are becoming a priority, and we simply can't invest the time into ENW that it needs and deserves. Hence, we've decided to finally give it up.

Its sad to think the community will be coming to an end. None of us can really explain how much of an impact being in Extreme Network has had on our lives. All three of us owners have been here for the best part of a decade. I personally joined when I was 13 years old, some 8 years ago.

I'd like to thank everyone, on behalf of Schwarz, Joram and I, for the commitment you have all made over the years. Its been an absolutely incredible experience. I've made many, many friends and met even more cunts, but all in all its been an absolute blast. None of it would have been possible without you guys. To all our members of staff throughout the years, to everyone that played the servers, to our VIPs and our donators - you made this whole thing possible, and how grateful we are is pretty inexplicable. I've traveled to other countries and met people I'd never have even heard of without the community, like HarryS, HupHop, Dylan, Joram, Razer and all the rest of you gorgeous bastards.

The servers will remain up until 15th September, at which point all of our gaming stuff will come to an end. The only thing that will remain is the Discord server, which you can continue to use as much as you like, for whatever you like. It will still be monitored by whoever sticks around, so don't think that because the community is closing you can start throwing out those racial slurs you've all be holding back.

Once again, its was an absolute pleasure. Thank you for everything,

Schwarz, Medez and Joram ❤️

You will have the most liked content for sure, and rip x

How much ENW still means to me after the past 2 years is hard to put in one post, but i want all of the people that made my experience here awesome to know that i owe you alot. This network came into my life at a point where everything was perfect and even tho i dont play anymore i still listen to the songs i listened to back then, hoping i could go back at some point to re experience the truly (from the bottom of my heart) beautiful time i had with all of you. I could go on about this server improving my english and how princess maps have the best songs but i already feel gay enough writing this so ill just end it here.

❤️