mEDeZ

The future of ENW

Please read the post before voting  

51 members have voted

1. 1. What servers would you like to see stay?

2. 2. Your second choice (Votes will be combined)

3. 3. What, if anything, would make you inclined to purchase a VIP package?

• More character models, auras, trails, etc
    • Additional gameplay perks, such as the armour bonus
    • Stuff out of game, fuck knows what that could be
    • A VIP+ package that gives extra perks for a higher price
    • Changing the way you pay for VIP, by introducing card payments or changing from monthly renewal
    • Something else (Please comment what)
    • Nothing

Good to see Jailbreak is still doing well.

Maybe change to a different game? Would be insanely hard to do (I don't even think there's a game where a community like this would be possible) but CS:GO is getting worse and worse.

arma 3 dayz community

That's weird, a genuine post from me 🙄🤔

Also, please remove my restricted posting, my ban is over kthnxbye ❤️

I mean, it’s quite obvious what servers need to stay and which need to be removed.

Also not all the players use the forums and can vote. Not exactly fair.

CSGO is just going downhill and especially with this IP change, it’s gonna fuck the servers and the player base. Have fun.

Maybe something should be added to all the servers information text chat about this so all the players can see that are not on the forums or discord to get them to come vote.

Maybe add something like trusted player gives them the ability to mute a mic spammer for like 10mins max if no admins come on been plenty off times I've joined and no admins are there or people have to message them also most people either can not record due to bad pc or like said above are not on the forums.

Tabbing out and uploading a video takes a little time also and takes the fun out of playing.

Just a suggestion as only trusted players could use.

Also bring back GOKU model plesaeeee.

Edited by PaPa-LaGs
Adding to my message

1 hour ago, PaPa-LaGs said:

Maybe something should be added to all the servers information text chat about this so all the players can see that are not on the forums or discord to get them to come vote.

Maybe add something like trusted player gives them the ability to mute a mic spammer for like 10mins max if no admins come on been plenty off times I've joined and no admins are there or people have to message them also most people either can not record due to bad pc or like said above are not on the forums.

Tabbing out and uploading a video takes a little time also and takes the fun out of playing.

Just a suggestion as only trusted players could use.

Also bring back GOKU model plesaeeee.

or they could apply for staff?

I can't find the button for none of them, can we edit the poll?

41 minutes ago, PaPa-LaGs said:

Maybe add something like trusted player gives them the ability to mute a mic spammer for like 10mins max if no admins come on been plenty off times I've joined and no admins are there or people have to message them

also most people either can not record due to bad pc or like said above are not on the forums.  

1) Trusted Member is probably never going to happen, it's been suggested so many times and staff simply do not like it, but the part where there are no staff online obviously is an issue.

You don't wanna force the same 2 staff to play otherwise it causes burnout but I can agree some staff are inactive/lazy and probably should be warned (I don't know if this is happening or not). There will never be a time where staff are on 24/7 because people still want to play other games, and don't want to spend their entire day playing. (More staff will probably not solve this)

2) If I am correct typing "demo (name)" in console does not need a good PC to record with because the demo is played back client side when viewing it so whoever is viewing it would still get their normal fps.

8 hours ago, nightsky- said:

Perhaps people should spread awareness of this because i was completely clueless until Galaxy mentioned it

@schwarz Maybe add a new message in the advertisements config that shares a link to this post for a while so people on all servers can see and vote?

20 minutes ago, chief said:

or they could apply for staff?

Not everyone would want to be staff, it kills the fun sometimes having to moderate so much

But trusted member isn't a good idea

Ok thanks have a nice day everyone

good vibes

🙂

Also maybe do more stuff with the discord it's kinda of

um

Quiet

10 hours ago, PaPa-LaGs said:

Been suggested in the past, noone seems to like it, also, it'd be very hard to implement who can be trusted, with all the young'uns here

I don't see a very bright future for KZ to be honest... Unless someone is planning on spending a large amount of effort on restoring it, I don't think it'll ever succeed. Let's face it, ENW KZ is definitely not what it used to be. 

KZ maybe needs to take one for the team.

1 hour ago, Dankhus said:

I don't see a very bright future for KZ to be honest... Unless someone is planning on spending a large amount of effort on restoring it, I don't think it'll ever succeed. Let's face it, ENW KZ is definitely not what it used to be. 

maybe you could come back and sl?

18 hours ago, PaPa-LaGs said:

if no admins come on been plenty off times I've joined and no admins are there or people have to message them

Would be nice to fix calladmin, would help solving the issue.

1 hour ago, Dankhus said:

nobody really does anything anymore, only surf combat and jailbreak get updates.

literally just keep surf, retakes and jb. but with the ip change happening, its most likely gonna kill retakes and surf