Pride

ALERT My resignation

Hey guys,

I don't know if you saw this coming or not but here it is.

Before you say "You say things twice" or "The layout of sentences doesn't make sense" I'm not trying to make it like that, it's just me speaking from my mind on what's currently wrong within the Staff Team.

Before I got Admin Leader, I promised myself to atleast attempt to make the staff team more mature, however, it seems like it's impossible..
I'm not willing to work with people whom are currently in the staff team, it pisses me off how immature they are and for some of them, demoting isn't an option due to their responsibilities and no replacement at the time. Besides the immaturity within the staff team, a lot of staff members also have a history of toxicity, which ofcourse just doesn't fit within a community.
Some people within the staff team (I'm not giving any names) are very immature and refuse to use any common sense whatsoever in their decision making.
The continuous childish behaviour and lack of thinking of the staff team is which has given me the decision on resigning from my position.

Also, people interfering with each others ban is a serious issue, keep yourself away from interferin. It's simple, stick to your own business.

You can say stuff like "But Joran, why don't you demote these kids?" 
They are a part of a staff team, most of them are above the age of 16 (if not older) yet they're acting like 12 year old kids who just got moderator on a minecraft server and are abusing straight away and not using any common sense, and having that, just gives me no motivation to keep this going. I'm currently Head Admin of a pubg community which is rising quickly, and i'm having no issues whatsoever regarding the staff team on there. They're all mature and listen accordingly, within ENW it's mostly a bunch of toxic kids who abuse and think they're aware of everything and know every answer to any question.

On this note, thank you for the oppertunity to be an Admin Leader of ENW, but I highly doubt i'll ever come back as staff if most of this staff team hasn't resigned / been demoted.

If you think that any of this is toxicity or try to meme yourself out of it, that just proves my point.

Best of luck to you man, thanks for all you've done here.

1 hour ago, Pride said:

On this note, thank you for the oppertunity to be an Admin Leader of ENW, but I highly doubt i'll ever come back as staff if most of this staff team hasn't resigned / been demoted.

Don't mean to be a dick but people are always saying this, and its yet to happen.