Dankhus

Dank is not in the Hus anymore

It's been a great run; almost a whole year in the staff team. I had a good time. But the time to say goodbye has come...
The moment you even start thinking about resigning, something is wrong. I've had this feeling these last weeks... Along with losing interest in ENW and CS:GO in general; I started playing other games, want to pursue a higher level of sports, and have some other stuff to do I'd rather not say publicly. I planned on being a staff member for longer, but plans never work out, do they? Instead of stretching it out, I thought it would be better to let someone else take my place.
For the people wondering what will happen to the KZ server, don't worry! I'm not leaving it without preparation. I made sure to leave a text document (which the owners have) with all the info needed - along with a possible solution to our current problems - for the next SL.
I won't be disappearing, meaning I'll still hang out on the servers and on discord from time to time. I also won't become a "toxic ex-staff", don't worry.

That's about all I had to say.

Farewell

Bye Dankhus, it was great having you as our admin leader. You've made a huge impact to this community making KZ one of the (if not the most) popular servers despite it being launched only last year. Very generous of you to resign whilst also leaving feedback on some improvements for the server. o/