Dear people of ENW,

first off .. a quick background story of how this has come to mind: 

******* SKIP THIS IF YOU'RE NOT INTERESTED IN WHY/HOW THIS HAPPENED *******

Whilst playing PUBG community servers Skillinzo and I have come across some small end streamers also having partnerships with PUBG.
We both thought it'd be a good idea to try and achieve this for ENW thus growing ENW and expending it's current population of games.
We would be able to host games of up to 100 concurrent players and tune settings for loot, increase AR/Sniper drops etc (to make it more enjoyable).

Also, as a great feature, this would allow ENW to host tournaments (no prize money or any prizes needed, they are fun even without them!)

(these servers are ONLY available to partners of bluehole. That's why we have to make this step to accomplish this :) )

However, there is one requirement to this Partnership with Bluehole... ENW needs to have streamers actively streaming with good content.. so we took this to the leadership team and they decided to give it a shot!

******* SKIP THIS IF YOU'RE NOT INTERESTED IN WHY/HOW THIS HAPPENED *******

Click here for the requirements to be a partner of Pubg

on with the good stuff!

Here are a couple of things which will happen:

- ENW twitch channel (Streams hosted by trusted staff members, this will not be everyone. just a set group of people who are trusted enough.) 

- Community streamers (Players of ENW's servers who can be "partnered" with ENW. they will be streaming for ENW but not on ENW's channel. (an application will have to be filled in and your streams will be looked after    to make sure of good content / if guidelines are being followed. (guidelines will be listed after these points.)

- Skillinzo will offer a set of graphics to stream with, there will most likely be standard ENW banners ect for all to use. (Ask @Skillinzo about this for further questions)

- Discord partnership, this was already in the working but we lost our progress on this. I believe we will get back to this shortly :) 

Guidelines for "Partnered" ENW streamers: 

Keep your stream details to yourself (quite obvious but just incase) 

No racism, toxicity etc. be friendly, this will be harder to moderate due to staff not being a standard moderator on stream, but try and keep it friendly.

Generic twitch guidelines, so keep it all nice and clean. 

Guidelines for ENW's twitch channel : 

Streamkey is only available for TRUSTED people, do not give this out to anyone. 

No racism, toxicity etc. be friendly, it will be properly moderated (Language will ofcourse be moderated untill an extent), most staff will likely get moderator. (maybe admins only, this will be discussed) 

Generic twitch guidelines, so keep it all nice and clean.

If you have any further questions, feel free to message me anywhere.

Contact details:

Discord : Joran#6148

Steam http://steamcommunity.com/id/Pridehh/ 

on the forum PM's or just as a comment below (keep it on topic please)

And also, please let us know what you think of this idea (streaming) and also the fact of a possible partnership with bluehole/discord!

It's a relatively good idea, although we have tried it with other platforms like youtube before. If you find some people who are willingly to spend lots of time doing this, it could be a success.  How ever, streaming the servers themselves is a bad idea imho, too much aids is being spewed out from dem little kiddo's.

1 hour ago, Pride said:

- Skillinzo will offer a set of graphics to stream with, there will most likely be standard ENW banners ect for all to use. (Ask @Skillinzo about this for further questions)

xDDD skilinzo making graphics xD ahahhhahahh that is really funny, if anything, pride they could come to me, i have over 2years experience and have made twitch banners in the past, 

11 minutes ago, Raelity said:

xDDD skilinzo making graphics xD ahahhhahahh that is really funny, if anything, pride they could come to me, i have over 2years experience and have made twitch banners in the past, 

You're a meme.

The reason it's for me is I've already began with it and therefore have a bunch of it ready. No need to brag my guy ;)

Just now, Skillinzo said:

You're a meme.

The reason it's for me is I've already began with it and therefore have a bunch of it ready. No need to brag my guy ;)

xD :steamsalty: it was just a prank bro, i wouldn't have taken the spot xD too much effort

50 minutes ago, Zeroh said:

I don't think he was worried about that happening.

Keep on topic noob. 

1 hour ago, Dylan said:

too much aids is being spewed out from dem little kiddo's.

Would definitely need a couple of (good) staff on the servers being streamed. 

I can’t see the streams being overly enjoyable to watch, like you don’t typically pay close attention or spectate jailbreak (for example) after you’ve died, for a laugh.