Raelity

New Songs

So Everyone Knows (if you dont know now you do) That When A VIP Joins The Server It Starts To Play A Small Section Of A Song, I Was Hoping That VIP's Could Have The Ability To Apply And Choose There Own Song.
If The Song Is Racist The Vip Would Be Removed, And It Could Only Be A Small Section Of A Song

Like you stated, this could be abused very easily and I don't think it would end well. I think in this case, a request system would be better, where someone requests a song to be added to the !vipmenu.

Also, please the correct format for a suggestion.

https://extreme-network.net/index.php?/forums/topic/4145-how-to-make-a-suggestion/

+SUPPORT  It would be cool to be able to choose any song u like. (also like @defused said it would be really easily abused by idiots so there should be a thread on forums where you can vote for songs, and then the higher ups would decided in future updates.)

42 minutes ago, defused said:

Like you stated, this could be abused very easily and I don't think it would end well. I think in this case, a request system would be better, where someone requests a song to be added to the !vipmenu.

Also, please the correct format for a suggestion.

https://extreme-network.net/index.php?/forums/topic/4145-how-to-make-a-suggestion/

ye i guest it would be abused but only by dumb people, it could be a rule that any song thats : earrape, racist or really offensive : would result in the persons vip being removed or depending how racist, could be banned from purchasing vip.

Also just like with the nametag, a system could be easily set up, where a person finds a song (by url) and then the person using a slider chooses 5seconds (how ever long it could be) or the song

Just now, schwarz said:

i could to add it :) , i will need file mp3 and no big file . 

if u do that could be amazing, i tought of a plug on the site for it, 
just like with nametag's for vip's, a there should be a tab for music,

when the vip opens it, he pastes a youtube url for a song, and using a slider under the box

he selects a section of a song for how ever long the normal log in songs are (i think its 5 seconds)

15 minutes ago, Raelity said:

if u do that could be amazing, i tought of a plug on the site for it, 
just like with nametag's for vip's, a there should be a tab for music,

when the vip opens it, he pastes a youtube url for a song, and using a slider under the box

he selects a section of a song for how ever long the normal log in songs are (i think its 5 seconds)

Not possibly because vip song from purppet . This version is last , can’t edit . Sorry , I can only to add music in !vipmenu that is all