mEDeZ

Owners and our role

Hey all,

As you all probably know, @schwarz and I are the owners of the Community. He founded ENW some 7 years ago or so, at which point I joined up. I was a mini-admin back then at the ripe old age of 13 years old, and here we are.

Recently, the staff team has undergone many changes. We introduced the rank of Moderator and changed what it means to be an Admin. We also have two sides to the higher up roles, with Senior Admins and Admin Leaders dealing with the staff side of things and the Server Leaders and Developers helping on the more technical side. It is with this change that the Owners have decided to also switch things up. I will become the Community Owner, whereby I will continue to lead the staff team and focus on community growth and financial management. Schwarz will lead the technical side of things as the Server Owner, making sure that we continue to ensure stability and progress on that front where possible. If this raises any questions, please feel free to contact me.

As always, we are looking for more staff members. If you think you have what it takes to become a moderator, I would encourage you to consider applying!

Many thanks,

Schwarz and Medez.