Sign in to follow this  
Bender

Jailbreak Start of Round Mute Bug.

I don't have any video evidence. But for some reason the CounterTerroists get the 30second "Terrorist Mute" at the start of rounds. Where only their fellow ct's can hear them but none of the T's can. This is causing issues with accidental freedays due to people not hearing any commands for the first 30seconds of the round.

It seems to be solved once people !uw (Unwarden) then !w (Warden) again if that helps at all. 

Thanks for taking a look into this, 

Bender.

16 minutes ago, Razer said:

I have never personally had this bug happen to me.

It seems to have been happening more recently and I think it has to do with the "Guard Mute" plugin that mightive messed with how the "Terrorist mute" system works.

I'm pretty sure the guards are muted but the warden isn't, to stop them speaking over the warden. 

Never happened to me when I've been on though.

i think the terrorist mute system and guard mute system are linked in terms of the same code, but that wouldn't effect how they both work as they're not intertwined.

This is how it works:

• ROUND START
  • > Everyone is muted until warden is chosen.
  • > Warden gets chosen, he gets automaticly unmuted.
  • > 20 seconds after round start, every Guard is unmuted.
  • > 45 seconds after round start every Prisoner is unmuted.

9 hours ago, Pruppet said:

This is how it works:

• ROUND START
  • > Everyone is muted until warden is chosen.
  • > Warden gets chosen, he gets automaticly unmuted.
  • > 20 seconds after round start, every Guard is unmuted.
  • > 45 seconds after round start every Prisoner is unmuted.

I am fully aware of how this plugin is SUPPOSED to work. Just over the last 2 days I have experienced many cases where the CT's are muted until the "Terrorists may talk" message pops up. But other ct's are able to hear each other before this.

The reason why I know it's at this exact moment. Is because usually the Warden will be mid sentence when "Magically" their mic comes on when this message pops up.

and due to the fact that im on a crappy laptop right now because im currently moving houses I do not have any recording software in order to give an example of what Im talking about. 

All im saying is Im not 100% sure that the plugin is working correctly. 

I haven't ran into anymore cases of this in the last day or so. Maybe it was just a small issue due to do with something else. Disregard this Bug please :)