Sign in to follow this  
Kenolt

Moving When Being Shot + other stuff

Recently, when playing jailbreak when you are shot you will be moved backward. For instance when a CT is warning shooting a T they T will move back. This happened to me and I accidently shot a T into a pit where he died. I don't know whether this is on purpose or an accident but either way I personally don't like it. Also for the past couple weeks, some players have been able to "pickup" others by knifing them. This is supposed to be an admin tool but is somehow glitched. I don't know how this could be caused but it is annoying. 

Thanks Kenolt

-Pugs-

26 minutes ago, Kenolt said:

Recently, when playing jailbreak when you are shot you will be moved backward. For instance when a CT is warning shooting a T they T will move back. This happened to me and I accidently shot a T into a pit where he died. I don't know whether this is on purpose or an accident but either way I personally don't like it. Also for the past couple weeks, some players have been able to "pickup" others by knifing them. This is supposed to be an admin tool but is somehow glitched. I don't know how this could be caused but it is annoying. 

Thanks Kenolt

-Pugs-

The !pickup plugin I think was removed from JB, so I don't know why or how that's happening.

22 hours ago, Pruppet said:

Solved it for now, I'm messing around to get back rocket toss and light entities, can't find a way to, tho...

Okie dokie

3 hours ago, Budgie said:

What is wrong with them?

If you want to toss a deagle it just drops on the floor, and some of the maps lights are bugged.