Budgie

!ws and !gloves

Hey,

I think it would be a nice feature if VIPs had access to !ws and !gloves. This would give people more incentive to donate for VIP.

I reckon if this was added we would see an increase in the number of VIPs as the !ws and !gloves plugins are both extremely popular and it would be a great perk for VIPs to have.

I think it's not a good idea, we've been  thinking to increase enw's playersbase by introducing these plugins because they're  simply awesome plugins and attract loads of players. Making people have to PAY for this kindof counters the point in trying to increase the player base. And.. more players equals more VIP's after all.

24 minutes ago, Pride said:

I think it's not a good idea, we've been  thinking to increase enw's playersbase by introducing these plugins because they're  simply awesome plugins and attract loads of players. Making people have to PAY for this kindof counters the point in trying to increase the player base. And.. more players equals more VIP's after all.

VIPs vs player count. At the end of the day, having a full server doesn't pay the bills.

Just now, Budgie said:

VIPs vs player count. At the end of the day, having a full server doesn't pay the bills.

Player count = ad revenue, more people = more vip's and, i'm pretty certain ENW is doing just fine :)

Just now, Pride said:

Player count = ad revenue, more people = more vip's and, i'm pretty certain ENW is doing just fine :)

Agreed, couldn't have said it better myself, at least I think

Schwarz has said before WS and gloves are too much of a risk to the community, you've seen the posts...

Which specific plugins are banned?

Valve has not given an official list of banned plugins, and they probably never will, but essentially any plugin that modifies your players’ inventory and / or ranks can get your server banned. Some known banned plugins are !knife and !ws.

http://dathost.net/blog/all-you-need-to-know-about-valves-plugin-policies/

ENW has already been blacklisted in the past

I like the way PNKS does thier !ws presonaly with VIP's being able to get any skin in an instant and non-VIP's getting rewarded Keys based on thier playtime and performance which can be used to open "cases" for the server which give you skins for different weapons and knifes. To me it just feels better instead of just paying with credits you work your way up to eventualy get the skin you want, sure it involves a bit of luck but that just makes it more adictive! ;)