Sign in to follow this  
LeonKong

Little VIP suggestion

Server(s)/Application(s): All servers but mostly JB (when !mutedead is activated)
Short summary: That people who are VIP can talk when !mutedead is activated, now can admins talk when dead is muted but I think it would be nice if it's the same for vip.
Description: Because I think it would be a nice extre feature for VIPs (maybe people would be more interested in buying VIP)

14 minutes ago, LionKing said:
Server(s)/Application(s): All servers but mostly JB (when !mutedead is activated)
Short summary: That people who are VIP can talk when !mutedead is activated, now can admins talk when dead is muted but I think it would be nice if it's the same for vip.
Description: Because I think it would be a nice extre feature for VIPs (maybe people would be more interested in buying VIP)

!mutedead was added so you couldn't hear all the kids scream when they die, but now you want to give it back to them. It's unbearable already and you want to make it worse? :P 

You could punish those who abuse it, but that's another thing the admins have to watch out for.

Just now, Pankrakles said:

!mutedead was added so you couldn't hear all the kids scream when they die, but now you want to give it back to them. Its unbearable already and you want to make it worse? :P 

No not worse, if even the VIPs are screaming you can still mute them...

31 minutes ago, LionKing said:

No not worse, if even the VIPs are screaming you can still mute them...

This is true, Also I personally haven't met any squeaky VIP members that are cancerous. So I don't see the harm in implementing this. 

I think it's not a good idea, people will be buying vip, purely to evade a mute when dead.

!mutedead should be for everyone who's dead, regardless of status < Player, vip, moderator or admin > Mods or admins can use Admin talk to let people know if they're rule breaking.

7 hours ago, Dylan said:

I think it's not a good idea, people will be buying vip, purely to evade a mute when dead.

!mutedead should be for everyone who's dead, regardless of status < Player, vip, moderator or admin > Mods or admins can use Admin talk to let people know if they're rule breaking.

Every staf member can talk

2 hours ago, LionKing said:

Every staf member can talk

I know.. Just stating my opinion if you understood my reply >.> I think staff should be voice muted too, if !mutedead is used. If a staff member has a issue Admin chat has to be used anyway, instead of Voice Chat ( This for people who don't have a headset and are playing without sound)

15 hours ago, Dylan said:

5 hours ago, Dylan said:

I know.. Just stating my opinion if you understood my reply >.> I think staff should be voice muted too, if !mutedead is used. If a staff member has a issue Admin chat has to be used anyway, instead of Voice Chat ( This for people who don't have a headset and are playing without sound)

I agree with the point that every dead player, despite being staff or not, should be muted as long as they were being loud, as this was the reason why I've implemented the feature.

But on the other side, upon someone's suggestion, I've modified it so that staff people are immune to the command as it would be easier for them to talk and administrate through voice chat (for the ones who prefer doing this, I call myself out) instead of being unbothered to type every time. Also, I don't think we have any childish squeeker in the team, so I don't see any negative point about this ^_^

I haven't said nor stated that there are squeekers in our team, what I pointed out is, some players play without headset / listen to music or mute the game volume completely, due the aids that there is in CS:GO.

I always lower my volume when entering jb, making it hard to hear commands, but otherwise I'll be ear raped by all dem fools talking trough eachother.

I remember that warnings should be given trough Admin chat. if it is admin related/ > this so everyone can see what was said (Look above for my explanation) 

Anything else besides admin related stuff can wait till /mutedead is over imho, so you can use voice chat again (As i said, admin related stuff should be done trough admin chat and not trough voice chat)

I don't agree with this suggestion.

6 minutes ago, Pruppet said:

Also, I don't think we have any childish squeeker in the team, so I don't see any negative point about this ^_^

Until proven otherwise, I can only assume you are the childish squeaker on the team.

21 minutes ago, Pruppet said:

Also, I don't think we have any childish squeeker in the team

I know you're trying to be nice but idrc putting myself in this category.

we all knows it's true.