Budgie

sv_deadtalk 0

Yo,

I think that we should have deadtalk set to 0, we did have it like this before but I don't know why it was changed back. There is no point enabling it as dead players just talk over everyone and they can't have a conversation over voice chat without interrupting the game.

@Instinct

7 minutes ago, Budgie said:

Yo,

I think that we should have deadtalk set to 0, we did have it like this before but I don't know why it was changed back. There is no point enabling it as dead players just talk over everyone and they can't have a conversation over voice chat without interrupting the game.

@Instinct

Thought @Instinct also wanted to let dead players chat with alive?

Just now, LionKing said:

Thought @Instinct also wanted to let dead players chat with alive?

Well there is no point in that. If you are alive, you are playing the game so you don't need to talk to dead. 

It only brings more negatives having deadtalk on.

Well personally in my opinion dead talk should always be enabled, there is an issue with ghosting but honestly there's already a system put in place which helps reduce ghosting (mutes/gags), i feel as if having dead talk on 0 will just deterr people form wanting to play on the server, i've seen this on (GiClan) they have dead talk to 0 and honestly it's annoying as hell being in the middle of a conversation and then dying and having to wait for a new round to start to continue the conversation, anyways this was my take on the topic be sure to disagree with me if you feel that way.