Jump to content
Da Seductive Sloth

Improvement to Bhop server

Recommended Posts

I don't know if this happens in the other servers also but I do think that the following should be considered to be fixed or changed:

 

Commands:

Commands like !r and !store all show in chat, i know commands like /r and /store do the same and don't show but everyone uses '!' and ends up flooding the chat. If this was changed so it wasn't shown that would improve the server.

 

Ranks/Levels:

I've been playing a while now and am still known as 'Unranked' whether this is me being bad or the ranks being difficult to achieve i think they should add more ranks for the lower levels. OR possible there is no ranks and if this is so they should be introduced to show off players skill and this would probably make people want to play more so they can achieve higher ranks.

 

Store

I think more name tags should be added to there store, currently i think there are 3, if more customisation is added then players will want to play more to gain access to the better looking items available in the store.

 

Map change

I played yesterday and realised when the map finishes without RTV the map doesn't actually change. The countdown would go down to announce the end of the map and when it reached 0 nothing happened.

 

If these could be fixed i think the server would be a lot better.

 

If anyone wants any more details PM me and i will reply ASAP

Share this post


Link to post
7 minutes ago, Da Seductive Sloth said:

Commands:

Commands like !r and !store all show in chat, i know commands like /r and /store do the same and don't show but everyone uses '!' and ends up flooding the chat. If this was changed so it wasn't shown that would improve the server.

Don't think it would be helpfull hiding the "!", because new players don't know all the commands (yet) and can learn them by seeing other people using it. 

 

7 minutes ago, Da Seductive Sloth said:

Store

I think more name tags should be added to there store, currently i think there are 3, if more customisation is added then players will want to play more to gain access to the better looking items available in the store.

You can buy a VIP tag if you've already VIP.

 

7 minutes ago, Da Seductive Sloth said:

Map change

I played yesterday and realised when the map finishes without RTV the map doesn't actually change. The countdown would go down to announce the end of the map and when it reached 0 nothing happened.

RTV then :P 

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, LionKing said:

Don't think it would be helpfull hiding the "!", because new players don't know all the commands (yet) and can learn them by seeing other people using it. 

 

Possible have a common message what shows in chat telling people, 'If you fail use !r to restart' instead of everyone flooding the server.

 

Quote

You can buy a VIP tag if you've already VIP.

 

Yea just have a few for the scrubs, just an idea. I know that VIP needs multiple bonuses etc.

Quote

RTV then :P 

 

Then whats the point of us voting for a new map then giving the countdown which then does nothing. Surely it should just be removed and only have RTV 

 

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Da Seductive Sloth said:

Possible have a common message what shows in chat telling people, 'If you fail use !r to restart' instead of everyone flooding the server.

Then this would spam the server.

 

3 minutes ago, Da Seductive Sloth said:

Then whats the point of us voting for a new map then giving the countdown which then does nothing. Surely it should just be removed and only have RTV 

Think this should be fixed :P by the SL

Share this post


Link to post
21 minutes ago, Da Seductive Sloth said:

I don't know if this happens in the other servers also but I do think that the following should be considered to be fixed or changed:

 

Commands:

Commands like !r and !store all show in chat, i know commands like /r and /store do the same and don't show but everyone uses '!' and ends up flooding the chat. If this was changed so it wasn't shown that would improve the server.

 

Ranks/Levels:

I've been playing a while now and am still known as 'Unranked' whether this is me being bad or the ranks being difficult to achieve i think they should add more ranks for the lower levels. OR possible there is no ranks and if this is so they should be introduced to show off players skill and this would probably make people want to play more so they can achieve higher ranks.

 

Store

I think more name tags should be added to there store, currently i think there are 3, if more customisation is added then players will want to play more to gain access to the better looking items available in the store.

 

Map change

I played yesterday and realised when the map finishes without RTV the map doesn't actually change. The countdown would go down to announce the end of the map and when it reached 0 nothing happened.

 

If these could be fixed i think the server would be a lot better.

 

If anyone wants any more details PM me and i will reply ASAP

about the store : there are not tag in shop , i think so .

map chang , when vote map done , timelimit is up , don t chang map , you mean?

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, schwarz said:

 

map chang , when vote map done , timelimit is up , don t chang map , you mean?

Yep it just gets stuck at 00:00 on timer until rtv (or admin changes map)

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Da Seductive Sloth said:

There are 2 available tags, one of which is free. I just thought more could be added.

 

In the store? No. They shouldn't even be on the server.

Share this post


Link to post

well i done with advertisement and tag store removed because only for tag from website with all servers enw

 

i m checking with timelimit chang map

 

thanks for your suggestions

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, Da Seductive Sloth said:

https://gyazo.com/0001bd8f7be39674ef016ceb63ebfc0a

 

Name tags ^ 

 

Just thought there could be more creative tags.

 

right i removed it just last minute .

 

only use for tag : https://extreme-network.net/viptag/

 

i m updated new version plugin timer , hope it fixed chang map . i ll test it

Share this post


Link to post
13 minutes ago, Da Seductive Sloth said:

Any chance there could be available tags for people without VIP? And thanks for responding so quick and fixing guys 

nope for the moment :/ and normally fixed chang map , tell me if prefect :)

for problem double chat , wait @Rumple for fix chat

thanks again

Share this post


Link to post
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...