Sign in to follow this  
?Se4nHa4xX_DJ

{New Update} ~Extreme-Radio~

Hello Pals .. 

I have did a littel Update dont know if you will Love it or Nah so I wanna your opinion if it good or nah should I build it in the New Playlist or not 

So hear it and tell me how it is. If you can do it better then Feel Free to do I am doing this all for the Community :D

Reg.. Sean

My Video Studio Editor has broken and I tryed to reinstall it but no Result so I bought a New one and it is downloading the bad on it, it has 1,8 GB so it will take a While, I will try to make it done today but if I cant I will make it done Tommorow but the Live Stream will stay Online ! 

Everything is really great but I cant start that radio! Is it from my flashplayer or something alse? I will be glad if give me some idea's, how to make it work normaly :)

If you are using Firefox then you have to install Flash Player or Update it, use better Google Chorme so you dont need to install anything 

Wow m9, it's... It's very appreciated. Srsly. Thank you.

17827_1002.png

Np ^_^

Np <3 :D 

{Upcoming Updates} :  

1. Wallpaper (Tnx to #«Jσяam™[/size]

2. Sound will be Added 

3. More Twitch.Tv will be added : 

1. 24H Just Normal Songs

2. 24H Dubstep 

3. 24H Rap 

and More

You should so add that music file man :). You should make one with christmas sounds too and maybe one for the joining the servers, You are now joining Extreme-Network *This is ten percent luck, twenty percent skill....*

3yaadJl.jpg

You should so add that music file man :). You should make one with christmas sounds too and maybe one for the joining the servers, You are now joining Extreme-Network *This is ten percent luck, twenty percent skill....*

3yaadJl.jpg

I will when I find a Studio Programm my Crash and wont work I bought a new one that dosent work too > . . > 

Sign in to follow this