Zeroh

Vote ban

Considering that we have vote mute and vote kick on the servers at the moment, I think it would be a good idea to add voteban, but only for the VIPs so it wouldn't get abused. If it were implemented it should be so that most VIPs in the server have to vote on the player getting banned rather than every single VIP.

This would work well with the amount of rule breaking that happens on jailbreak (only server I can really comment on) and votekicking/muting doesn't really have any long lasting consequences.

18 minutes ago, Zeroh said:

Considering that we have vote mute and vote kick on the servers at the moment, I think it would be a good idea to add voteban, but only for the VIPs so it wouldn't get abused. If it were implemented it should be so that most VIPs in the server have to vote on the player getting banned rather than every single VIP.

This would work well with the amount of rule breaking that happens on jailbreak (only server I can really comment on) and votekicking/muting doesn't really have any long lasting consequences.

I really don't agree with this, that is like forcing people to buy VIP to kick someone for going against rules. And who is to say VIP's wouldn't abuse it? There is a reason it isn't on there right now; too many people abused it therefore it was removed and personally I think that it shouldn't be added back as so many people could abuse it, afterall there is a reason for the !calladmin command just to say :)

9 minutes ago, LaGs ATTACKS said:

it would still get abused tho alot off people have vip as some one not long ago gave vip out too loads adding vote ban is a bad idea you might as well say

lets get rid off all the admins and the call admin plugin and just give everyplayer all the commands 

What he said^^ a lot of people have VIP even some of the more toxic players in the community so I personally think this would be a bad idea since it would still get abused. That's what the !calladmin command is for so if somebody is breaking the rules you can ask for somebody of a higher rank to come. If you want the !voteban to be a thing you might aswell be asking for everyone to have perms. This is just my opinion.

48 minutes ago, Zeroh said:

Its been discussed so many times. Plus some VIPs are also just raging kids.

Maybe add something like voteswap? If a CT refuses to swap you could do that then get him kicked? Or if it is a russian kid who doesn't knows the rules. And maybe add a CTBan too it so they can't swapback. Like 10 mins or something?

38 minutes ago, Blade said:

Is it not just easy to !calladmin and !votekick them? People are complaining about votekick being abused, I don't want to see the complaints when they're banned.

Most of the time the admins don't respond to !calladmin

1 hour ago, LionKing said:

Maybe add something like voteswap? If a CT refuses to swap you could do that then get him kicked? Or if it is a russian kid who doesn't knows the rules. And maybe add a CTBan too it so they can't swapback. Like 10 mins or something?

Something like this would probably work better 

51 minutes ago, LionKing said:

you call an admin he doesn't comes or too late. 

Mate I am the Flash at responding to this shit, ditch my FaceIt for calls yesterday and I respond very fast when I am on so don't you worry :)

7 minutes ago, AustinTS2000 said:

Mate I am the Flash at responding to this shit, ditch my FaceIt for calls yesterday and I respond very fast when I am on so don't you worry :)

What happens if you're not online?