LeonKong

Decoy spawning

The map is actually bugged, whoever ported it did not add the ability to spawn with a knife, so people just spawn like default models with no guns, I think so anyway, but I could be wrong

2 minutes ago, Zeroh said:

The map is actually bugged, whoever ported it did not add the ability to spawn with a knife, so people just spawn like default models with no guns, I think so anyway, but I could be wrong

Tru. Would either need to edit the map or edit server command? To give all knife at start of round.

@schwarz

Editing the map would be more efficient and the right way to fix this, adding a plugin which gives a knife but could bug the player (aka making weapons invisible, fuck this bug) is pointless ^_^

11 minutes ago, Blade said:

Tru. Would either need to edit the map or edit server command? To give all knife at start of round.

@schwarz

Or if it doesn't work at all remove it, don't like the map either :/ 

30 minutes ago, Blade said:

@schwarz

Yes i have plugin for that but I think better remake :) why not I ll be port

40 minutes ago, Kweey said:

I think Instinct should make a decision whether to remove the map completely or ask for a fix if he thinks it is needed.

Yeah Instinct should make the decision, but a lot of the active jailbreak players dislike the map.

:( only problem is the knife I like this map some good spots anfor if everyone didn't voteven for the same maps such as clouds vipinthemix undertale so on more people would like the map might as well remove all the maps other than the 3 everyone votes for all the time lol

This is why i think we need to do a hunt for new maps that are fair for ct's and t's so there is ways to rebel but not to many that the ct's can't do anything. 

5 hours ago, Instinct said:

I think it's best and easiest to remove the map. There aren't a lot of map activities to do on it, and even getting to one asks for rebellers. I'll remove it once I have time.

^^ this map is really hard to CT on and you will hardly ever get a good round in 

2 hours ago, Kweey said:

This is why i think we need to do a hunt for new maps that are fair for ct's and t's so there is ways to rebel but not to many that the ct's can't do anything. 

This is a good idea ^^ I bet a lot of active players would love to play on new maps I know I would ^^