SamTheNaziModProtester

#RemovePruppetFromDev

So i've been grinding/farming for 2 days of surf combat, i'm currently in number one position. Then all you see Pruppet says, your rank and your stats is going to be reset..... Like wtf if you fucking create a game then you need to test it out and see if it is alright. You don't just toss it to people and be like. 'Uh suh dude we need to reset your rank' Then schwars says 'Ah we're losing the population' Course you are if you're manipulating other peoples stats.

What i'm saying is just fucking check if anything is op or not or any bugs and shit. So basically if you come up with another server. Check for any bugs or exploits or rigged op items then let the players play... and the population increase.

1 hour ago, Pruppet said:

ugh... half-blooded...

down for everything as long as gameme is untouched ;^)

2 hours ago, HupHop said:

Is this an admin report, suggestions or just straight up shittalking towards Pruppet? Your title and message in the shoutbox don't really help here sir.

Welcome to the community! I hope that you enjoy your time here, if you have any questions about the servers, feel free to PM any of the staff members!

If you have any questions regarding the forums, please PM our forum leaders Joram and some weird weeb who hasn't been here for ages, noone really remembers him I think.