Dankhus

KZ Suggestions, Fixes, Issues, ...

Just now, Darkhus said:

Refresh :P

1 minute ago, Cloud said:

Might want to change the grey colour, not easily visible. ;) 

Looks ugly now, but works...

3 minutes ago, Darkhus said:

I'd love to do it but i cant >:(

apply an admin :) , after it ll allow

votekick & votemute added since 1 week .. test it

Just now, schwarz said:

There's one tiny problem... Im too young, Blade said i should wait (that would be a long time) and then apply, so you would have to find another KZ leader...

3 minutes ago, schwarz said:

votekick & votemute added since 1 week .. test it

Votekick works, votemute doesnt...

3 minutes ago, Darkhus said:

Votekick works, votemute doesnt...

ok i ll check

and

KZTimerGlobal Global Server Whitelist Request
Thank you. You will be contacted via the SteamID of the primary contact that you provided. Please accept any friend requests from members of the KZTimerGlobal team.

Just now, schwarz said:

ok i ll check

and

KZTimerGlobal Global Server Whitelist Request
Thank you. You will be contacted via the SteamID of the primary contact that you provided. Please accept any friend requests from members of the KZTimerGlobal team.

WOW Schwarz, thx a ton!!!!

31 minutes ago, Darkhus said:

THIS IS A COPY PASTE OF MY OLD POST SINCE THE OLD ONE GOT ARCHIVED.

This will be my large post where i will be adding everything. I have too many posts... I will be adding all the previous things that have not been fixed yet. When something is fixed, i'll tag it ( example ). When i edit the post i will make sure you can see what i edited. (i'll mark edits with "#")  Every edit will be separated clearly. Check this post every once in a while! If you think i missed something, feel free to notify me! 

Color Codes for certain things:

• HIGH PRIORITY
  • MEDIUM PRIORITY
  • LOW PRIORITY
  • VERY LOW PRIORITY (Perfection)

You guys should decide how you prioritize stuff, this is just a suggestion!

Tags:

• "#" = Edit
  • inbetween "[]" = Newly Added (Newly Added period = a couple of days)
  • "example" = Fixed / Added

MAP REQUESTS

I figured you guys should add all official maps, there's no point in adding them 1 by 1... These are all of the offical maps: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=598964669 .

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

COMMANDS

• !store hasn't been fixed yet.
  • !speed hasn't been fixed yet. (that's the speed panel: the command can be done in another way, do !options , press 8, then 6 to enable it)
  • !votekick / !voteban system for being able to get rid of toxic / annoying players without needing the help of an admin.
  • !spec to work like !spectate , some people only know !spec , they won't think of the other one.
  • !credits is not working, I suppose it should be since there is a store.
  • Remove things from the store that can't be used in kz. ( example: nade skins )

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

CHAT

• Chat is fixed, ranks aren't implemented in chat yet. 

OTHER

• Enable the bot path-showing thingy ( do !options and press 4 to activate) by default. I see a lot of new players leaving the server and ragequitting because they don't know where to go. It would be nice to have it enabled by default so new players will have an easier time, KZ is hard enough by itself. (notify when this is fixed)
  • Fix the leaderboard: There is a guy on the LJ leaderboard on the number 1 spot with 18 strafes, he is clearly using cheats. Please remove him from the leaderboard and ban him from the server. You should also check the other leaderboards for things like this.
  • I strongly suggest you guys to get the server listed on KZStats or whitelisted for globals. (i think you will have to add all of the official maps though, this can't hurt so why not) This will get a lot more players on your server. Here is a link to some info about it, look at the first question: http://www.kzstats.com/faq/ .
  • Let people noclip once they have completed the map. You have to complete a map everytime you join to noclip, even when you have completed it in the past. It would be nice that you only have to complete it once to be able to noclip.
  • Make a "extend map" vote in the map voting menu. Some maps take more than an hour to complete for certain people.
  • You guys should make a page where you can see all map records like you have for Surf and Bhop.

CONTACT

Admins, Owner, Mods, Devs, ... Please notify me when something gets fixed / changed!

!speed : done already

votekick & votemute without ! , added exception list for kz

done removed many items useless for kz (will load when restart)

path show bot : done already

noclip? exists to allow use in kz ?