Jump to content
mEDeZ

An Day of rememberance

Recommended Posts

25 years ago on this day, the great Soviet Union sadly ended. Not defeated by capitalism, but torn apart from the inside by its own bureaucrats, stopping Lenin's success and Marx's ideology from rightfully spreading forth. 

 

Let us take this moment to remember our comrades that died for the union and all it held dear, like equal rights between men and women, progression in medical fields and, of course, the freedom and equality of all people, everywhere. Let us also take a moment to support our comrades who's hearts still rage with the fire of revolution, like those in Cuba and Korea, and the many millions of others that find themselves trapped in the clutches of capitalism.

 

Long may our crimson flag inspire.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ? Lord and Saviour ? said:

I don't know what the big deal is with communism. Democracy is the way forth.

What is more democratic than the will of the people? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, mEDeZ said:

What is more democratic than the will of the people? 

 

There's no democracy and why would people want hard/stressful jobs, if they're getting paid the same as people basically dossing around, having fun all day at work. Nobody gets rewarded for hard work, so all the clever people move away to other countries where they can earn a lot.

 

Communism has been described as "a perfect system in an imperfect world." Humans are too corrupt to maintain the equality; just look at Stalin, there will always be "more equal" people. Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Communism can be benign and tolerant. The people who use it to run a country as a rule are not.

 

Money is power. If the government produces all the means for getting money or buying things, then it has all the power. It doesn’t matter what the law says, because that’s just a means of managing power in a society and it only works when there is incentive by those with power to do so–That is, checks and balances. In a society where the government has all the power, it has no incentive to check it’s own power, so the only means of the citizens getting change in their favour is for either their rulers to be benevolent, or outright revolution.

 

(And apparently communism is a Jewish creation)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ? Lord and Saviour ? said:

 

There's no democracy and why would people want hard/stressful jobs, if they're getting paid the same as people basically dossing around, having fun all day at work. Nobody gets rewarded for hard work, so all the clever people move away to other countries where they can earn a lot.

 

Communism has been described as "a perfect system in an imperfect world." Humans are too corrupt to maintain the equality; just look at Stalin, there will always be "more equal" people. Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Communism can be benign and tolerant. The people who use it to run a country as a rule are not.

 

Money is power. If the government produces all the means for getting money or buying things, then it has all the power. It doesn’t matter what the law says, because that’s just a means of managing power in a society and it only works when there is incentive by those with power to do so–That is, checks and balances. In a society where the government has all the power, it has no incentive to check it’s own power, so the only means of the citizens getting change in their favour is for either their rulers to be benevolent, or outright revolution.

 

(And apparently communism is a Jewish creation)

Simply incorrect. Money is a measure of wealth, and wealth is obtained through the exploitation of labour. If labour is not exploited, and the workers unite against the bourgeoisie to establish the dictatorship of the proletariat, there stands the first stage of socialism. Therefore, workers are rewarded with the goods that they need or desire, but do not work to get into a position in which they can exploit others.

 

The state should be an extension of the people. The very basis of democracy is that we elect our ministers in parliament, and then they represent our needs. They work to be more eductaed in the nature of politics and ideology do that everyone else can specialise in something else - in capitalist and neo-liberal society, like what the majority of us live in, we are opressed and dominated by corporate leaders and leaders we did not elect, because of the "free market"

 

Through revolution, the oppressed classes can rid themselves of these corporate fat cats and establish a system that works for the majority. We cannot jump straight to utopian communism, as liberals and right wingers seem to think communism means, but we can take many many steps to make our society more socialist and less oppressive.

 

How is there no democracy? Was Lenin not voted in? He was, because him and his comrades were called 'The Bolsheviks', which literally means 'the majority'. Was Stalin not repeatedly voted into power, despite actually trying to stand down from his position? He had a duty to his people, and he performed it admirably. He was, of course, not a Marxist or Communist however. Evidence suggests that people actually do work hard for things other than to sate their capital greed. For example, in the Soviet Union and Cuba Doctors and medical researches made great progress, with Cuba boasting one of the best and most inclusive healthcare systems in the world, despite the USA Blockade (classic western imperialism). Humans in capitalism - i.e. every human you have met Christopher - have been raised to be greedy, take all that they can and consider their peers to be their competition. In Communism, competition in the exploited classes is replaced with comradeship. And, finally, if you had read any of Marx's work you will would know that communism can be tolerant, but the revolution cannot be. You can not allow for counter-revolution to occur, or you betray the people just as much as the counter-revolutionaries.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, mEDeZ said:

Simply incorrect. Money is a measure of wealth, and wealth is obtained through the exploitation of labour. If labour is not exploited, and the workers unite against the bourgeoisie to establish the dictatorship of the proletariat, there stands the first stage of socialism. Therefore, workers are rewarded with the goods that they need or desire, but do not work to get into a position in which they can exploit others.

 

The state should be an extension of the people. The very basis of democracy is that we elect our ministers in parliament, and then they represent our needs. They work to be more eductaed in the nature of politics and ideology do that everyone else can specialise in something else - in capitalist and neo-liberal society, like what the majority of us live in, we are opressed and dominated by corporate leaders and leaders we did not elect, because of the "free market"

 

Through revolution, the oppressed classes can rid themselves of these corporate fat cats and establish a system that works for the majority. We cannot jump straight to utopian communism, as liberals and right wingers seem to think communism means, but we can take many many steps to make our society more socialist and less oppressive.

 

How is there no democracy? Was Lenin not voted in? He was, because him and his comrades were called 'The Bolsheviks', which literally means 'the majority'. Was Stalin not repeatedly voted into power, despite actually trying to stand down from his position? He had a duty to his people, and he performed it admirably. He was, of course, not a Marxist or Communist however.

 

a583631f7874f31975cccf00d1bf2de1.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

enhanced-26317-1400962544-1.jpg?no-auto

enhanced-24946-1400962761-6.jpg?no-auto

It is commonly considered a step forward in civilization, that whereas ancient and barbarous nations exposed children to special hardships, in order to kill off the weak and toughen the strong, modern nations aim to rear all alike carefully, without either sacrificing or enfeebling. If we apply this to muscle, why not to mind? and, if to men's minds, why not to women's? ~Thomas Wentworth Higginson (1823–1911)

Women will not simply be mainstreamed into the polluted stream. Women are changing the stream, making it clean and green and safe for all -- every gender, race, creed, sexual orientation, age, and ability. 
-- Bella Abzug

The test for whether or not you can hold a job should not be the arrangement of your chromosomes. 

 

 

As we look back on this fine eve in remembrance of the movement of communism which is barely kept alive through Medez's desperate love for his long dead comrades we can instead look forward to the future and how feminism is going to change the world for the better, who needs an iron curtain when you have a silk curtain?  Some day thanks to great leaders such as Emma Watson, Emma Watson, Emma Watson, Emma Watson, Emma Watson and Emma Watson the world will be united.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...