Sign in to follow this  
mEDeZ

Its about time

Hey all,

Holy shit I hope we never have to change host again, this was the worst week of all our lives.

I'd like to officially announce @Cloud as the new Admin Leader, @Instinct as the new Jailbreak Server Leader and @SynthetiC as the new Deathrun Server Leader. Congratulations to them all!

Thanks for sticking about whilst the site has been down and we haven't been as reachable. If you have any problems on the Servers, please use the Call Admin plugin that @Joram developed or request some help in the chat box - often, admins will ignore personal steam messages because we can get 50+ per day. To those of you that have applied for admin, I would like to apologise for the delay. 

Cheers!

7 minutes ago, mEDeZ said:

Hey all,

Holy shit I hope we never have to change host again, this was the worst week of all our lives.

I'd like to officially announce @Cloud as the new Admin Leader, @Instinct as the new Jailbreak Server Leader and @SynthetiC as the new Deathrun Server Leader. Congratulations to them all!

Thanks for sticking about whilst the site has been down and we haven't been as reachable. If you have any problems on the Servers, please use the Call Admin plugin that @Joram developed or request some help in the chat box - often, admins will ignore personal steam messages because we can get 50+ per day. To those of you that have applied for admin, I would like to apologise for the delay. 

Cheers!

congrats , we ll work it as possible this best week for you all

@Pruppet has been promoted to developer, he will only be a developer and not take a role in the leadership team, unlike Kriss and Joram. He will also get elevated server permissions. Congratulations to him

Sign in to follow this