Budgie

Redie Plugin

A perk that would be for VIPs, only on the jailbreak server as schwarz said it is buggy on the other ones. 

For those that don't know about the plugin, when you are dead you can type !redie to get "respawned". However, you are invisible and can't interact at all with anything so you wouldn't be able to interfere with the round at all. It is just a nice bonus that VIPs can have, when it is a long round and they are dead, they can still have fun whilst waiting for the next round.

there is a redie plugin about in which prevents players from interacting with buttons and can pass threw doors and still use teleporters it was on a CSS server i used to play on but it dose make some of the games easier as you do get stuck but it means its possible to make for CSGO or may already exist 

1 hour ago, DeadPool/Edward said:

there is a redie plugin about in which prevents players from interacting with buttons and can pass threw doors and still use teleporters it was on a CSS server i used to play on but it dose make some of the games easier as you do get stuck but it means its possible to make for CSGO or may already exist 

yes but in css stuff works and in csgo stuff doesnt

/bump

Can we please add this, rounds can be extremely boring when you have a gun cell and fail to kill the ct because you are boosted and have to wait 10+ minutes. This plugin from my knowledge doesn't allow "!redie ghosts" to interact with vents/doors. The only issue I could think was that it could conflict with chris' coin plugin and people would suicide to go and hunt coins (unless they wouldn't be obtainable while in ghost form, i'm not sure if you could make them unattainable while in this form if they do @Bubba Gump Shrimp. Therefore I see no issues with this plugin.)