Lilith

Suggestions

Could there be more player models implemented? Like ones on gmod? Such as Eevee evolutions, anime characters etc. We have good player models at the moment but i think that some extras would be good for the community to enjoy. Also I quite like having a light saber and maps like princess boobs so could there maybe be light sabers put into the shop? With different colours and different models. Such as double sided ones or just single ones.

26 minutes ago, Toby Griffiths said:

What when you first join yeh , when I wiped my PC and reinstalled everything took me a while 

You don't download plugins XD

Anyway, the downloads are a one-time thing so what's the issue?

10 hours ago, Ringo said:

You don't download plugins XD

Anyway, the downloads are a one-time thing so what's the issue?

A lot of people have the opinion that players that join a server for the first time don't want to sit trough a 2/3 minute downloading screen

But a lot of servers have 10 times the amount of waiting time we have when first joining it, so I say yes to the dress! Erm, I mean more player skins / arms of course.. ^^

36 minutes ago, Renee Walker said:

download time isnt a problem im sure mdl files arnt that big. compared to maps

Not as big as map files sure, but highly detailed models can still exceed 20mb (compressed) which is still a large download for people on bad internet connection. But on the other hand, some are a petty 2mb or so, which isn't too bad, just depends on the model really. Like this dank Chucky model which would be nice for the upcoming* Halloween http://gamebanana.com/skins/145368. :) 

*a couple of months away