Kitty #HashTag

VIP Suggestion

Hello! 

I just donated today, and I'm really happy that I've helped this community stay up. I love it so much! :3

I have a suggestion, though. Maybe if you donate, you could get some extra commands from the !admin menu? For example, depending on how much you donate, you could get access to !kick, or !voteban, and a few others, like !mute, or !gag. It's just a suggestion. Maybe you feel as if people who donated might abuse it.

I dunno, really. Just a thought that came to mind. :D

Thanks!

-Kitty :3

Well Thanks much for your donation & supporting at this community . 

Since long we spoken about this , always denied reason we prefer to recruit any admins ( get access admin ) , must to apply an admin , that is all . When be donator & active , more lucky to become admin  accept . Thanks 

32 minutes ago, schwarz said:

Well Thanks much for your donation & supporting at this community . 

Since long we spoken about this , always denied reason we prefer to recruit any admins ( get access admin ) , must to apply an admin , that is all . When be donator & active , more lucky to become admin  accept . Thanks 

Ah. Okay.

I see where you're coming from, and I understand. Like I said, it was just a little idea that came to mind.

Locking this topic as you have your answer. I don't want another massive pointless discussion to start.

This is the third? topic about this