schwarz

idea?

hey

i 've contacted from Kaesar (famous maker models csgo) , he proposal and offer me exclusive models for this community .

look at : https://docs.google.com/document/d/10i2vISiuFFLjeid80z6ezzDuGjLda8NeW0JWXnC_PJo/edit

well you can to look list of web models , pick it few models and paste here! suggest us many models then i can order .

my suggestions : models skin JailBreak (prisonner & Guard) , have logo ENW , good idea?

thanks!

8 minutes ago, Black Star said:

Yea I was talking to him before sounds like a good idea :P

The more skins the better :3

well i don t must to add more again cause limit the models & materials by valve , there are rules .. if over , server don t want to start . just suggest :D

@Harry , hum pay it from the donations etc , just make best community ;) . just i have idea

I agree with new nice skins just the logo? It will make the unique look of each skin bad. People probably wont even care and it wont increase desirability for the skin therefore it will be a loss of money. 

2 hours ago, schwarz said:

hey

i 've contacted from Kaesar (famous maker models csgo) , he proposal and offer me exclusive models for this community .

look at : https://docs.google.com/document/d/10i2vISiuFFLjeid80z6ezzDuGjLda8NeW0JWXnC_PJo/edit

well you can to look list of web models , pick it few models and paste here! suggest us many models then i can order .

my suggestions : models skin JailBreak (prisonner & Guard) , have logo ENW , good idea?

thanks!

Schwarz. Are you making this so people will buy VIP? If so, I do not think this will increase any chance of getting more VIP's. I wouldn't pay to get a skins that says ENW on it. I think you can invest in something that will have a chance to increase the VIP's. It's a good idea for a memorable skin. 

2 hours ago, EthanSamm said:

The bottom link you said looks very similar to the black dagger (or at least I think that's what it's called) that is already in the store

I think that's the Jagdkommando Tri-Dagger